Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Yuuuup!  :)  I KNOW where I'm going to be shortly.  Been on the hit list for this before the record store dudes had a clue it was coming down.  Prolly about two years or so.  They thought I was nuts.  lol  Next one coming down as a remaster is Gdansk.  I warned them today after I thanked them for my late Christmas gift!   :)  

IMG-20220110-175731748.jpg

I'll dust tomorrow!  hahahaha!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Yuuuup!  :)  I KNOW where I'm going to be shortly.  Been on the hit list for this before the record store dudes had a clue it was coming down.  Prolly about two years or so.  They thought I was nuts.  lol  Next one coming down as a remaster is Gdansk.  I warned them today after I thanked them for my late Christmas gift!   :)  

IMG-20220110-175731748.jpg

I'll dust tomorrow!  hahahaha!

Nice PrimaLuna amp 

• Thanks 3

20 hours ago, Full Range said:

When we get Jehovahs Witnesses knocking on our door

I ask where does heaven start - they can’t answer

Then I give the answer - 1mm from the ground  😀😀😝

or you can say I don't believe in God , but I do except presents...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I was shopping in japan one hour ago .

I still had some pickups on the list that I wanted to have for a long time, are all sec.hand but in technically as well as visually perfect condition , next week I build the second tonearm on my Micro Seiki DQX 1000. They´re on their way to germany allready .

My ADC XLM MK III Moving Iron Cartridge

ADCXLMMKIII.jpg.ff540ca0cb7e59270bd6f70107c989c9.jpgADCXLMMKIII-2.jpg.a9a419cd1869a8e21ba24b317dd48494.jpg

ADCXLMMKIII-3.jpg.d374a88b46528189ceae60a6146ee680.jpgADCXLMMKIII-1.jpg.87d2c3f89b9a1e8143a4162ff4a3c063.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

At the moment I am busy building phono cables. It will be 3 new pairs with 0.7 mm ( AWG 19 ) solid core copper conductors. Over the Solid Core I pull shrink tubes so that they do not oxidize, they are then pulled into Teflon tubes over it comes a cotton fabric jacket, finally I solder them to the australien  Klei Harmony RCA plugs. Gonna show you when they´re ready early next week

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JohnJ said:

You going to put that snake skin looking green & gold combo sheathing on them? Whatever... mine are black to try and stay hidden in the shadows behind everything!

No it´s a white cotton fabric jacket , wanna try a new technical way for phonocables , it´s an experiment ,  I used to built them with copper strands ( AWG 24 )  in the past.  Wanna know whether there will be a sound improvement , that´s why I´m doing it .

• Like 3

The reason why I have now ordered the additional cartridges is very simple, they are all classics that I have wanted for years, but knew that they could not be installed on the MA 500 tonearm of my old TT, because it had a mass of 24 grams, that was just too heavy because of the needle compilance. With the SME 3009 and the MA505 MK II tonearms I can then use them. Then I also have enough pickups for the rest of my life . I did not want to let the snob hang out here, but I was so happy about it last night that I had to tell you.

• Like 5