Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Thanks for joining in Mossy!!  Again, last time I heard this was on the Klipschorns.  I am really digging the low end of the Ortofon 'blue' cart.   The Martin Logan 1600x is responding nicely.   Ok, DISC 1 Side A in progress here too.  🍷

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

so you settled for the uturn ?

Yes, I wanted to give it a go and I am VERY impressed!  This is a 'custom' Orbit, the only option I left out of the order was the built in phono stage.   My original Rega was WHITE, and I wanted a table in that color on the 'second' round :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, GWSmith said:

Oh, why not share the adult beverage with the Vinyl crowd :lol:IMG-0273.jpg

Won a bottle of that in a raffle. We tried to make it last. My late wife liked it in the winter, added to a cup of hot chocolate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Marvel said:

Won a bottle of that in a raffle. We tried to make it last. My late wife liked it in the winter, added to a cup of hot chocolate.

Thank you for sharing that story!  This was a Christmas gift from some close friends, usually they always bring vino, so this was nice AND different.   We actually had the 100 year old edition ONCE, and that was a different and amazing thing altogether!!

• Like 3