Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

8 hours ago, Mossy bottom said:

Where did this come from???

A silver label, Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab,  reissue...Sounding pretty good!

The B-52's - Cosmic Thing.

spacer.png

HA ...a Nakamichi RX 303 or 505 ? Beautiful , believe it´s in perfect working condition....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Well is time for a burn in periode from the Dynaco PAS 4 Tube Phonostage equipped with 2 x 6DJ8 Electro Harmonix Gold & Gold grid as well as 2 x 12 AX7 Electro Harmonix Gold & Gold grid. Nice to have an option to the SteinMusic Tube Phpno Pre with 2 x PCC88 NoS Siemens tubes.  Sure , will take a couple of hours , but from the start it sound quiet well . 

Mr. Steve Wonder got the honor to do the job for me ......." Original Musiquarium I " 1982 , Motown Records

steve.thumb.jpg.83b57a7dc7a3751d9c0151383ae3dd4c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Stanley Clarke & George Duke Project II , got Project I from them as well and I think Project I is the better, uncommercial production. However ..still good enough for the burn in. After 4 hours .......getting the first " WOW Effects " here and a real fat smile in my face

ClarkeDuke.thumb.jpg.7516d7984203e413e6fa06b6dc1789e5.jpg

• Like 4

It is a rarity that such audiophile productions were produced on the Mercury ( Phonogram )  label as early as 1974. This album is one of the most perfect productions of its time. 10 CC with "The original Soundtrack". God this is beautiful .........

10cc.thumb.jpg.1dde939b4fd977ffafb70584323078f8.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

George,  I'm here...  I'm about to become your biggest nightmare...  Get OUT of my d($# head!  I FINALLY went to bed @5:15AM after burning through about 25 David Bowie albums last night!  So I slip in to get caught up and Shazam YOU DID IT AGAIN!  Marvin Gaye and a few others come to mind!   GRRRRR!!!

Tell ya what I'm gonna do just for you.  I got a box today and was surprised to see my KT-88's.  Soooo, Imma gonna change them out and give 'em a listen.  Gonna pop that new release of his on just for you.  Lil more punch but I wanna compare things a bit before I lay out the big bucks for a PrimaLuna top of the food chain amp.

The "Whistle Pig Farmstock Whiskey?"  I actually drove 100 miles to get is their First Batch sold only in Ohio for now.  Their "Home-Field Hog Batch"  is 86% Proof and 43% Alcohol label says.  Now I'm not a whiskey drinkin kinda guy since I drink Scotch.  This could be interesting.  They say it's great but I dunno.  Might just stay on the scotch.  Safer that way!

Either way I'm blaming you.  Marvin Gaye...  Yup, that's it!  Now time to get to work!  :)

IMG-20220402-161051547.jpg

So there's that...  Now I see your post and it's Stewart Copeland?   Quit it man, just quit!  😂 😂  😎

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

George,  I'm here...  I'm about to become your biggest nightmare...  Get OUT of my d($# head!  I FINALLY went to bed @5:15AM after burning through about 25 David Bowie albums last night!  So I slip in to get caught up and Shazam YOU DID IT AGAIN!  Marvin Gaye and a few others come to mind!   GRRRRR!!!

Tell ya what I'm gonna do just for you.  I got a box today and was surprised to see my KT-88's.  Soooo, Imma gonna change them out and give 'em a listen.  Gonna pop that new release of his on just for you.  Lil more punch but I wanna compare things a bit before I lay out the big bucks for a PrimaLuna top of the food chain amp.

The "Whistle Pig Farmstock Whiskey?"  I actually drove 100 miles to get is their First Batch sold only in Ohio for now.  Their "Home-Field Hog Batch"  is 86% Proof and 43% Alcohol label says.  Now I'm not a whiskey drinkin kinda guy since I drink Scotch.  This could be interesting.  They say it's great but I dunno.  Might just stay on the scotch.  Safer that way!

Either way I'm blaming you.  Marvin Gaye...  Yup, that's it!  Now time to get to work!  :)

IMG-20220402-161051547.jpg

So there's that...  Now I see your post and it's Stewart Copeland?   Quit it man, just quit!  😂 😂  😎

smilie-gross_324.gif

• Haha 3

John, I'm clueless but "they" said it was gonna be the bomb and I kinda want to see.  Maybe the first batch of something is good.  Just an Ohio farmer who likes to make his whiskey and started a business.  Think he's released other stuff under that name but this "Hog Batch" is supposed to be their best yet.  Clueless.  Ya never know if it's gonna be worth more.  Then ya open it and 5 years later it's worth mega bucks.  hahaha

George, I'm just playin a bit until they blossom then we'll see how they sound.   :)   BTW, I'm NOT going to "think of you" while I'm sipping.  hahahaha  I might chuckle a bit now...  Just cause of the Marvin Gaye and Copeland.  Anymore, here in the US ya say "think of me," ya just never know what kind of fallout to expect.  hahaha   

😂  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2