Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Let’s keep this show on the road with another 3rd party compilation album from Germany- It cost 12.8 Deutsche Mark 

Also it has the short single version of Watcher Of The Skies on side 1, so that’s nice 

Artist - Genesis

Title - Rock Theatre 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/6040008-Genesis-Rock-Theatre

1-EE2168-F-C478-48-EF-AF11-C28404348-B19

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Full Range said:

Let’s keep this show on the road with another 3rd party compilation album from Germany- It cost 12.8 Deutsche Mark 

Also it has the short single version of Watcher Of The Skies on side 1, so that’s nice 

Artist - Genesis

Title - Rock Theatre 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/6040008-Genesis-Rock-Theatre

1-EE2168-F-C478-48-EF-AF11-C28404348-B19

duffy1.gif.88e47c8f3c6e9932daacad0f6c58e788.gif

• Haha 2

Received the new replacement needle for the Osawa 301 Cartridge today. The previous needle was already pretty round. It's no wonder since I had the Osawa 301 already very many years in use. I am also waiting for the new Shibata needle for my Audio Technica 20SLA. This is also driven round

os301.thumb.jpg.9d7550fad9a9b136bd168bfbcc4303a5.jpg

• Like 6

8 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Received the new replacement needle for the Osawa 301 Cartridge today. The previous needle was already pretty round. It's no wonder since I had the Osawa 301 already very many years in use. I am also waiting for the new Shibata needle for my Audio Technica 20SLA. This is also driven round

os301.thumb.jpg.9d7550fad9a9b136bd168bfbcc4303a5.jpg

Nice pic!!

I need to do the same with my Benz.  I wish I had a dollar for every record that stylus has played...

• Like 2

Thinking it's about time to post a few.  Grass seed is down and popping up quite nicely.  Looking stellar so after the front I THOUGHT was thru yesterday I decided to spray for some of the weeds  that popped up.  Done and won til some of the front dropped down and washed it all off last evening.  Yup, poured rain.  So rinse and repeat today.  THEN I'm gonna start throwin stuff on the table.  The stack is high so buckle up.  lol

Tried this one on for size and was a bit worried about her renditions & selections.  Left me w/mixed emotions.  The group she played with covered everything well and she did her thang.  Some great stuff and some that left me a lil disappointed and going "duh" why did she even try to do that song.  I mean Plant is Plant and we all know what he did for the group.  

IMG-20220503-233548886.jpg

I have to give her credit though she NAILED some of the tracks.  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Brian May?  Queen?  One of @Emile's favorite dudes???  "Another World" is a re-release of his second solo album from 1998 on 180g.  Some great tunes and it's Brian May.  What more could you ask for?  😎

IMG-20220502-211850126.jpg

It's really not to shabby of a listen!  :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Mossy bottom said:

Nice pic!!

I need to do the same with my Benz.  I wish I had a dollar for every record that stylus has played...

Retipping your Benz Micro Glider shouldn´t be a problem

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Mossy bottom said:

I loved this record when it came out.

It's remarkably well recorded.

Rogers Waters - Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking.  1984

spacer.png

He never produces low audio quality , didn´t know this one , have to check it out

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Thinking it's about time to post a few.  Grass seed is down and popping up quite nicely.  Looking stellar so after the front I THOUGHT was thru yesterday I decided to spray for some of the weeds  that popped up.  Done and won til some of the front dropped down and washed it all off last evening.  Yup, poured rain.  So rinse and repeat today.  THEN I'm gonna start throwin stuff on the table.  The stack is high so buckle up.  lol

Tried this one on for size and was a bit worried about her renditions & selections.  Left me w/mixed emotions.  The group she played with covered everything well and she did her thang.  Some great stuff and some that left me a lil disappointed and going "duh" why did she even try to do that song.  I mean Plant is Plant and we all know what he did for the group.  

IMG-20220503-233548886.jpg

I have to give her credit though she NAILED some of the tracks.  :)

I´m also always in doubt whether I should find her good or not.

• Thanks 2