Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

4 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Don't stroke him too much or he'll have a third arm and a shaving brush mounted on the table of his.  😂😂     :)  

Dj GIF - Dj Record Spin GIFs

Wait bud I´ll get you 😂🤣😅

• Haha 6

This is a replacement copy of my over played US 1967 pressing 

The new record is also a US import 

Its a 200 gram Hendrix Family release from 2014 

And thank god that they used a quality archival sleeve 

Very nice pressing and to my ears pretty faithful to the original if you are looking for a replacement copy 

Artist - Jimi Hendrix Experience 

Title - Are You Experienced

Album ID -  https://www.discogs.com/release/6170798-The-Jimi-Hendrix-Experience-Are-You-Experienced-

5-B27-F9-ED-8023-403-F-81-DD-1-FAA1-D803

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Just throwin something down this evening.

Grand_Funk_-_All_the_girls_in_the_world_

All the Girls in the World Beware!!! is the ninth studio album by American hard rock band Grand Funk Railroad. The album was released by Capitol Records in December 1974[1] and was the group's second album released that year. The first single from the album, "Some Kind of Wonderful", was released on December 16, 1974, and its follow-up, "Bad Time", was released on March 24, 1975.[3] A Quadraphonic mix of the album was available on the Quadraphonic 8-Track cartridge format.

:)  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

And the beat goes on!  

head_east.jpg

Flat as a Pancake is the debut studio album by American rock band Head East. At first, the album was released independently on Pyramid Records. However, when radio stations began to play the song "Never Been Any Reason", A&M Records signed the band and re-released the album in June 1975.[2]

It is Head East's only album to be certified Gold by the RIAA.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Big Brother  & the Holding Company w/Janis @ the wheel???  Gimme, gimme!

Cheap Thrills is the second studio album by American rock band Big Brother and the Holding Company. It was their last album with Janis Joplin as lead singer before she started a solo career. For Cheap Thrills, the band and producer John Simon incorporated recordings of crowd noise to give the impression of a live album, for which it was subsequently mistaken by listeners. Only "Ball and Chain" was actually recorded in concert at Winterland Ballroom.[1][2]

Cheap Thrills reached number one on the charts for eight nonconsecutive weeks in 1968.

Big-Brother-The-Holding-Company-Cheap-Th

One of the Top 10 EVAH!  Here's the full album prove me wrong!  Enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Big Brother  & the Holding Company w/Janis @ the wheel???  Gimme, gimme!

Cheap Thrills is the second studio album by American rock band Big Brother and the Holding Company. It was their last album with Janis Joplin as lead singer before she started a solo career. For Cheap Thrills, the band and producer John Simon incorporated recordings of crowd noise to give the impression of a live album, for which it was subsequently mistaken by listeners. Only "Ball and Chain" was actually recorded in concert at Winterland Ballroom.[1][2]

Cheap Thrills reached number one on the charts for eight nonconsecutive weeks in 1968.

Big-Brother-The-Holding-Company-Cheap-Th

One of the Top 10 EVAH!  Here's the full album prove me wrong!  Enjoy!

Wasn't sure and looked it up, the cover was done by Robert Crumb. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Full Range said:

This is a replacement copy of my over played US 1967 pressing 

The new record is also a US import 

Its a 200 gram Hendrix Family release from 2014 

And thank god that they used a quality archival sleeve 

Very nice pressing and to my ears pretty faithful to the original if you are looking for a replacement copy 

Artist - Jimi Hendrix Experience 

Title - Are You Experienced

Album ID -  https://www.discogs.com/release/6170798-The-Jimi-Hendrix-Experience-Are-You-Experienced-

5-B27-F9-ED-8023-403-F-81-DD-1-FAA1-D803

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying this disc, but in my country they sell this version, a double LPs SONY Legacy in pressing of 2010, list of tracks of the international version. I believe this is a copy of the English Track Records cover from May 1967, you have a Reprise Records US version cover from August 1967.

It's about this 2xLPs version, but not Music On Vinyl, a close version but only SONY Legacy, I'll find out a little more:

https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/2416762-The-Jimi-Hendrix-Experience-Are-You-Experienced

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Are_You_Experienced#Édition_britannique_et_internationale

Edit : I just found the exact version I can buy, it's a SONY Legacy Europe from 2010 repress 2015.

I like the photos and the inside booklet and the psychedelic colored disc labels.

https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/7577132-The-Jimi-Hendrix-Experience-Are-You-Experienced/image/SW1hZ2U6MjAyNTgyNTY=

😜

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, mustang_flht said:

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying this disc, but in my country they sell this version, a double LPs SONY Legacy in pressing of 2010, list of tracks of the international version. I believe this is a copy of the English Track Records cover from May 1967, you have a Reprise Records US version cover from August 1967.

It's about this 2xLPs version, but not Music On Vinyl, a close version but only SONY Legacy, I'll find out a little more:

https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/2416762-The-Jimi-Hendrix-Experience-Are-You-Experienced

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Are_You_Experienced#Édition_britannique_et_internationale

😜

My knowledge base without looking it up is that 

2 versions were produced 

One for the English - International market 

And one for the American market 

They had different covers and track order changed

I think the very first 1967 release was a Mono pressing 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, it's got the 007 song on it!

* ^bad info, it's not on that one & I can't find it yet "Live & Let Die"

It's on a compilation, and a best of, think it was released in `73 as a single.

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Yes, it's got the 007 song on it!

Did you know that it was recorded at EMI’s studio in Nigeria 

Just before they were to depart for Lagos Nigeria 2 band members quit a guitarist and his drummer and Paul played most of the instruments 

• Thanks 3