Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Hit, inhale and pass it on George!  😂  I'm on a roll today!  We be rockin!

Jack Mack and the Heart Attack is an American soul and R&B band that was formed in 1980 in Los Angeles, California. Their debut album, Cardiac Party, was produced by Glenn Frey of The Eagles on Irving Azoff's Full Moon Records/Warner Bros. label. They are known for performing in and writing songs for many major motion pictures and television shows as well as being the house band for Fox TV's The Late Show. They were the band that was performing at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia when a pipe bomb exploded near the sound tower. 

IMG-20220528-160647215.jpg

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Hit, inhale and pass it on George!  😂  I'm on a roll today!  We be rockin!

Jack Mack and the Heart Attack is an American soul and R&B band that was formed in 1980 in Los Angeles, California. Their debut album, Cardiac Party, was produced by Glenn Frey of The Eagles on Irving Azoff's Full Moon Records/Warner Bros. label. They are known for performing in and writing songs for many major motion pictures and television shows as well as being the house band for Fox TV's The Late Show. They were the band that was performing at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia when a pipe bomb exploded near the sound tower. 

IMG-20220528-160647215.jpg

:)

• Like 2

Enough of the Glen Frey school of horns and other related things...  Been a minute since I heard this...  Time for a lil "Power to the People" today???  Asking for a friend.  Plastic Ono Band though???  Guess it goes with the territory.  😂

IMG-20220528-164635885.jpg

Wamt more info?  Google is your friend too!  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Todd Rundgren's Utopia is the debut album by the American band Todd Rundgren's Utopia. Rundgren (who was primarily a pop musician at the time) had decided to delve into progressive rock. Putting together several musicians, including three keyboardists, the album covers a variety of styles including funk, jazz, classical and even avant-garde music.

IMG-20220528-172908647.jpg

Buddy's lost again.  Perhaps I've found the kryptonite???  😂

• Like 3

Thanks tower.  Cleared for Landing on 24E.  Bringin it in slowly now since he has to leave soon.  Gotta be home before the lil woman appears.  hahaha  

John Len Chatman (September 3, 1915 – February 24, 1988), known professionally as Memphis Slim, was an American blues pianist, singer, and composer.[1] He led a series of bands that, reflecting the popular appeal of jump blues, included saxophones, bass, drums, and piano. A song he first cut in 1947, "Every Day I Have the Blues", has become a blues standard, recorded by many other artists. He made over 500 recordings.

He was posthumously inducted into the Blues Hall of Fame in 1989.[2]

IMG-20220528-190511424.jpgT

Whew, I need a break!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I know ..I'm already quite loopy , there is something I ran across again today , it was like magic.

smilie-gross_338.gif

When I was still active DJ we use Stanton cartridges , it was the model 680 EE , they sounded really good . Now I bought a Stanton 681 EEE from a collector , mint condition , not 20 hours of runtime . Since it plays optimally on light tonearms I can now use him on the SME Tonearm.

Stanton.thumb.png.ae698179714efdd94cd08869f896a1c0.pngStanton1.png.9612e2100632b194f67dda51390b7b65.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Another classics under the Goldring G 900 SE MK II Needle... Pink Floyd´s " Dark Side of the Moon " 1973 / EMI Electrola Label / Printed in Germany

floyd.thumb.jpg.616ddea36bcc04b2c1357855393cde75.jpg

btw. was my second record that I bought , the cover inlay contains to big poster as well . They´re still in and looking good 

poster.thumb.jpg.dfb27a3dc3fb8df787afaac6c9254d81.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

A second Floyd record is spinning right now, using the grado platinium wood pick up now , it´s better rockin than the goldring which is better for jazz and classical music.  Pink Floyd´s " Annimals " 1977 / Columbia Records / Printed in UK

annimals.thumb.jpg.c96ca4aa3c04f59477ce355df987db25.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Now I bought a Stanton 681 EEE from a collector , mint condition , not 20 hours of runtime . Since it plays optimally on light tonearms I can now use him on the SME Tonearm.

That’s the cart I fitted a Jico Shibata stylus 

• Like 3

It was a couple years after that iRobot came out before I knew he helped engineer DSoTM.

The intricacies of the keyboards and guitars weaving sounds was common to both. And the imaging that come from each is prevalent on many systems whether they could do it easily or not!

Read something I think and while at my friends house pulled out the other and saw Alans name in the credits! 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Full Range said:

That’s the cart I fitted a Jico Shibata stylus 

I know that you own a Stanton 681 Triple E Version , that´s another reason why I catched it . So we got something in commen again ! The JICO stylus will come when it´s neccessary, not earlier . I got time . Think it´s done now with my cartridge collection , oooooorrrrrrr is there anything that you´ll recommend ; except the Decca´s....than I really need to install a thrid tonearm on my TT ..😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1