Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Everyone one of those lp's he mentioned that were so pricey???  Just hit the auction dollar boxes.  There are several new lp's he mentioned that are very good and I have them.  This pressing is on an entirely different level.  None of the Venus & Mars stuff it SLAYS you! 

There's no way that guy in the video is EVER gonna catch me on the "flip side."  lolol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/19/2022 at 2:50 AM, Full Range said:

This is a replacement copy of my over played US 1967 pressing 

The new record is also a US import 

Its a 200 gram Hendrix Family release from 2014 

And thank god that they used a quality archival sleeve 

Very nice pressing and to my ears pretty faithful to the original if you are looking for a replacement copy 

Artist - Jimi Hendrix Experience 

Title - Are You Experienced

Album ID -  https://www.discogs.com/release/6170798-The-Jimi-Hendrix-Experience-Are-You-Experienced-

5-B27-F9-ED-8023-403-F-81-DD-1-FAA1-D803

Paul has it allready , I did remembered that he introduced it a couple of weeks ago ! How could it be different , he is always the fastest 😂 but it´s not the UHQR Version

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Paul has it allready , I did remembered that he introduced it a couple of weeks ago ! How could it be different , he is always the fastest 😂

Dave has the UHQR pressing 

If UHQR bring out some from my favourite Prog bands then I would get one 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

All I can say is that lp resonated like no other copy of it ever did for me.  The deaf hearing aid wearin dude.  Let's just say it surprised the schiit outta me.  That was him in front of me, which was insane imo.  I've got several first pressings and none come close to the UHQR version.   It's pricey though.  Axis bold as love I have in the UHQR and it sounds great but this was THE album to me and so many others.  Their first. 

• Like 3

Here's another link:   https://store.acousticsounds.com/d/161587/The_Jimi_Hendrix_Experience-Are_You_Experienced-UHQR_Vinyl_Record

Nice write up there also.  Don't be kickin yourself later!  Lotsa hoarders out there!  hahahaha

Eyeballed the Axis Bold lp to see if there were any @ Amazon.  One from a seller wanting $1100.  Today it's showing more.  Who knows.  Great album too but...  ...Are You Experienced kills it imo.

• Like 2

@Dave1291 darnitt, though that OH store was my secret it's only $125 there clicked the dusty old bookmark after searching came up with nuthin' and they had it.

Not Sure Now?

* it's still there :smile:

Just spent too much this month already

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/12/2022 at 11:30 PM, grasshopper said:

I'm guessing this is the US release

If my memory serves me, and I'm sure to be corrected if I wrong, Red House is on the European release @MicroMara?

Hi,

@grasshopper   @MicroMara   Yes !  I've Red House on my 2015 European version

Secondary, 5 of 20

look set list on originals versions UK-EU and USA

UK  05/12/1967

https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/993028-The-Jimi-Hendrix-Experience-Are-You-Experienced

USA  08/23/1967

https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/993023-The-Jimi-Hendrix-Experience-Are-You-Experienced

😜

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

I changed my signature from what I have stored away to what I'm using now the other day.

My pc + RP-600M IIs & SB-3000

so you fire the RP 600 M II with your little monotubes and the SB 3000 is an active sub ? Not bad for a PC  Audiosystem

• Like 3