Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

13 hours ago, AndreG. said:

😄🙃🙃😄

The only one that made me wonder a bit was that one boy, everything was a DVD for him, seemed like he didn´t know any CD. When will the younger ones sit and wonder about DVDs, BDs ect., 10 or 15 years, or even less? If I showed them my old Segea Genesis, would they recognize what it is? Well, probably, since itś obviously a video-game of some kind.

But, with the latest vinyl-boom, will knowledge about TTs spread again? Or will it just be the older generation which redicovers vinyl? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AndreG. said:

But, with the latest vinyl-boom, will knowledge about TTs spread again? Or will it just be the older generation which redicovers vinyl?

There are rare exceptions. One of my 16 year old students is completely into vinyl records. She had first listened to her dad's records and now is building her own collection. Another one was into analog photography. My estimate is 1 in 300 youngsters is interested in the analog lifestyle...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/5/2022 at 3:54 AM, MeloManiac said:

My estimate is 1 in 300 youngsters is interested in the analog lifestyle...

That's prolly about right.  Oldest daughter has never heard a full lp on my system, the youngest wants it and the lp's but she's in Phoenix and told me she would prolly never leave there.  She has heard my gear, thinks I'm nuts but sees a ton of money.  hahaha  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I HATE rainy days!  A perfectly good day to kick back but I'm on the phone dealing w/mental midgets, responding to mail and cleaning that up. 

Think I figured out why both daughter's laffed so hard when they saw my new phone.  Day two isn't much better than day one.  Perhaps if I turned things down a bit and focused?  lol

Lil Fugazi works wonders!

Marillion_Fugazi_remix_box_set__from_198

Just think, I'll never have a photo that looks this bad with this new cell.  Looks ain't everythin though cause it sounds fantastic.  Fugazi to you too!  :)

• Like 3