Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

7 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

@GWSmithNot a darn thing atm Gary.  Watching Serena Williams try to win her Open match.  Then something after if fit's not too late.  How you doing brother

Just enjoying some vinyl tonight, been a long while since the new table got some love.  I moved the Rega RP-6 up to the second floor on the Bang and Olufsen system with the Klipsch RP towers today.  Hooked up but did not listen to anything.  But, made it a point to post here and on RTM currently.  Lets see how Serena plays this evening.   But, YES' Big Generator is happening now.  🍷

• Like 1

Today I´m using my PAS 4 Tube Preamp and the CAYIN Tube Monos. Was time after a long hot summer where I used the hybrid solution all over. Discovered some records in my collection that I had forgotten somehow. Sometimes it´s good to check the own vinyl collection for surprises 

Well ....MFSB " Universal Love " 1975 / Philadelphia International Records / Printed in Holland

mfsb1.thumb.jpg.c8b3fec15083068f4291c3699d9001ff.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

HA ! Totally forgotten as well , have it SACD , now I discovered that I have it on Vinyl also . Yeah that´s great stuff !

Grover Washington Jr.  " Soul Box Vol. 1 " Recorded in the famouse Van Gelder Studios 1973 / KuDu Label / Printed in USA

grover.thumb.jpg.5182424a55c95715a8c678e9351385b9.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well @Dave1291  You´ve spun a lot from the Allman Brothers in the past , now it´s my turn 😇

My first Allman Brother Band Album " The road goes on forever " . A collection of their greatest Recordings from 1969 to 1973 / Capricon Records / Printed in USA , that´s great to listen too.

allman.thumb.jpg.8e8a274147ae04d2f40ab64f797647da.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3