Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

5 hours ago, MicroMara said:

@GWSmith  Gary ......I like to see that you went back to the roots with the Forte IV and the Tubeamp, tell us what model you´ve bought , see glowing tubes only...

Thank you Paul.   I bought the Willsenton R8 !  Only learned about it last week, and decided from the reviews that it was top quality build at a wonderful price point.  I ordered it the same day I picked up the new Forte' 4's 

The R8 is in piano black finish with black satin accents, a first rate Asian integrated with enough power to hurt your ears if you are not careful :lol:  .

Here is my current play, ELP's first.  Also, a photo of the unit with all metal remote control! Can't say enough about this new system!!  IMG-0630.jpgIMG-0631.jpg 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

.....Ok, going to wrap it up for the evening.  I decided to put the beautifully polished metal cage on the R8.   Got the BIAS voltages adjusted to the 'nines'.  Wanted to put the cover on to complete the designed look.  More tomorrow evening my friends!

Good night from 'Longfellow Music Hall 1'  :sleep:  IMG-0635.jpg

• Like 7

5 hours ago, GWSmith said:

.....Ok, going to wrap it up for the evening.  I decided to put the beautifully polished metal cage on the R8.   Got the BIAS voltages adjusted to the 'nines'.  Wanted to put the cover on to complete the designed look.  More tomorrow evening my friends!

R8 with kt88's ?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GWSmith said:

I've recommended that amp on this forum without ever hearing it in the past. Looked like a good solid buy at Amazon from all the positive reviews there. Nicer looking at an in home setting. I would be proud owning it as well. I bet the sound will only get better with a 100 hours on them tubes. Lots of gas emitted from a new tube needing to be caught by the getter when new. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

I shot MicroMara

So what ?  I´m the sheriff ? ....but I didn´t shot the deputy  😆

well..it´s a little bit better today , have anointments that helps . @GWSmith Gary ...MicroMara isn´t Paul , that´s George , Paul is @Full Range ..got it? Thanx for your kind comprehension in this matter 😁 . Gonna follow what you all are doing here today ..so be careful   BIG BROTHER is watching you  😂 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

well..it´s a little bit better today , have anointments that helps . @GWSmith Gary ...MicroMara isn´t Paul , that´s George , Paul is @Full Range ..got it? Thanx for your kind comprehension in this matter 😁 . Gonna follow what you all are doing here today ..so be careful   BIG BROTHER is watching you  😂 

Ha I found the song 

@MicroMara He @GWSmith should have had Georgia on his mind 🤪

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, MicroMara said:

now we need Ringo we alredy have John @JohnJ

• Like 2
  • Haha 3