Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

3 minutes ago, GWSmith said:

Ok, great group here tonight!, FUN and MORE fun.   Off to SIDE TWO, YES' Close to the Edge.  Changed the color scheme a bit too.......IMG-0652.jpg

you know GOVEE LED Technique ? Canging colors by pre programm and in realtime by a micro

https://eu.govee.com/

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, GWSmith said:

Just teasing you Mike.   DAVE, yeah, I have a few albums that have only THREE sides.  Very cool to use when setting the ANTI-SKATE.  I use a Diana Krall side four when doing that.

That YES recording is already over 10 years ago, wow !

so what do you think of the williston r8?

• Like 2

Just now, dirtmudd said:

so what do you think of the williston r8?

Mike, I am really enjoying it very much!  I bet it is right up there with Primaluna in build quality from what I have seen.  I just didn't have the bucks to afford, after the cost of the Klipsch Forte' 4.........only so much 'MAD money' to spend, so the Willsenton turned out to be a good choice for the price point.  HIGHLY recommended. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, GWSmith said:

Mike, I am really enjoying it very much!  I bet it is right up there with Primaluna in build quality from what I have seen.  I just didn't have the bucks to afford, after the cost of the Klipsch Forte' 4.........only so much 'MAD money' to spend, so the Willsenton turned out to be a good choice for the price point.  HIGHLY recommended. 

amazon ?

• Like 2

Ok, I know this isn't Vinyl, but I took this novel photo in hopes to keep in the good graces with Paul and group :blush:.   This was NEVER released on Vinyl, and it NOT available on any streaming service that I know of.

The 'rare' TALK album by Yes....  1994IMG-0653.jpg

• Like 4

•  

Click image to open expanded view

Talk

LP

Yes  Format: Vinyl

4.7 out of 5 stars    310 ratings

$296.99$296.99

See all 10 formats and editionsStreaming
Unlimited MP3

Listen with our
Free App

Audio CD
$71.33 23 Used from $3.4911 New from $35.00

Vinyl
$296.99 1 Used from $296.99

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

WELL, WELL...........never knew this!!  L@@K at that price.  And check out the cost of the CD !   Bought mine when this 'Talk' tour was current.  Soon as I heard this on the local FM rock station, I purchased at it's release date.  NO ONE ever said it was on vinyl !   Interesting Mike....  :emotion-21:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GWSmith said:

WELL, WELL...........never knew this!!  L@@K at that price.  And check out the cost of the CD !   Bought mine when this 'Talk' tour was current.  Soon as I heard this on the local FM rock station, I purchased at it's release date.  NO ONE ever said it was on vinyl !   Interesting Mike....  :emotion-21:

you have a message

• Like 1