Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

19 hours ago, MicroMara said:

So  friends , playing a little bit with my new toy , the Klipsch KM 4 is in action since approx. two hours , what shell I say ?

Of course , my RF7 Evo´s are another world, but that´s not the point ! The KM4 is a great speaker for it´s size, with a really wonderful soundstage , resolution and emotional clear and strucured voices, very crispy , midrange and midbass is in propotion to the hights and brilliance .  The bass is decent but very very accurate in it´s performance . Okay my listenroom is so large that I have to fire the KM 4 much more than my Evo´s . Looking forward to listen more with this exciting speaker . 

1335981742_KlipschKMProjekt1.thumb.jpg.c74466e4ec0b6bf273795a4dcfef8630.jpg

1245548227_KlipschKMProjekt2.thumb.jpg.1e58733387fd4cbb4b07e46da9a77d4e.jpg

125943344_KlipschKMProjekt.jpg.0274b56b0a5055cf7fb91fb84584b61d.jpg

When did You get those?! One of the big sisters to my KG1.5. I will watch out for Your new thread, mybe some can be applied to my KGs too.

We´ll see You get and tinker with a pair of first generation Heritages yet, George!

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

When did You get those?! One of the big sisters to my KG1.5. I will watch out for Your new thread, mybe some can be applied to my KGs too.

We´ll see You get and tinker with a pair of first generation Heritages yet, George!

Hey there Andre, does that make my brand new Forte' 4's the newest Heritage?  Loving them so far for sure.  Talk about a LIVELY presentation with bottom end kick!  IMG-0611.jpg 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, GWSmith said:

Hey there Andre, does that make my brand new Forte' 4's the newest Heritage?  Loving them so far for sure.  Talk about a LIVELY presentation with bottom end kick! 

Good evening GW. Yes, the MkIV are the latest Fortes. I haven´t had the chance to hear any other Heritage, besides my Heresies. Klipsch are a little bit of a rare breed here in Germany, in stores at least.

• Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

Here is the link FYI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

They all say the Paul Simon´s " Graceland " is his best , of course it´s good. Still totally underestimated is his

" The Rhythm of the Saints " 1990 / WB Label / Made in Germany. This album is actually the follow-up to Graceland

therhythm.thumb.jpg.c1eb1ea75bfa52c7df9d40d3982ae4f9.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

They all say the Paul Simon´s " Graceland " is his best , of course it´s good. Still totally underestimated is his

" The Rhythm of the Saints " 1990 / WB Label / Made in Germany. This album is actually the follow-up to Graceland

therhythm.thumb.jpg.c1eb1ea75bfa52c7df9d40d3982ae4f9.jpg

I really like the bright lighting on your table George!  :emotion-21:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you George!  Currently, FIVE of us are listening to the OPENING NIGHT at Boston Symphony Hall LIVE stream from WCRB Boston!  Over in RTM we have Dave from CA. Mossy in WY.  Tim in IA. Pezz in RI, and myself here in MA. all in our own time zones but taking in the opening season concert live.  You could tune in as well.  Right now BACH piano concerto, but later Holzt 'Planets' at the conclusion.  Just a heads up.  The Willsenton and Forte' 4 sounding so rich tonight with this live stream!  :biggrin2:

• Like 1

IMG_2324.thumb.jpg.a92c8b624ee3ee9fed5d76a204b45834.jpg

First of the LPs I bought at the flea market yesterday. Truth be told, I was hesitant to get it, because I remember the movie and how sad and (in parts) cruel this story, based on real events, was. But it´s Vangelis alright, reminescent of Chariots of Fire and Blade Runner...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Pal Simon's stuff, especially those with the African percussion... tell me they couldn't be used for testing new gear like Steely Dan's recordings!

@GWSmith you're going on about those Forte IV's like I was after I got my IIIs !

After hearing they have that long excursion woofer I know that helps. Played with Super Heresy for a bit, upgraded my v 1 to v 1.5 which was the same type of woofer... it could effortlessly thump & sounded good!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Pal Simon's stuff, especially those with the African percussion... tell me they couldn't be used for testing new gear like Steely Dan's recordings!

Sorry Bud to disagree with you here, both are superbly mastered and even not all Steely Dan Stuff sounds great !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1