Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Dublin Ireland group, shoegazing style 👍

Mine, first pressing Lazy 04Thttps://www.discogs.com/fr/master/5986-My-Bloody-Valentine-Sunny-Sundae-Smile

Original press, Only 2000 copies of the 12" were made. 

_20220907_141124.thumb.JPG.cff4fc7367f7479a96ce08f20e713091.JPG

Edited by mustang_flht
Double post, sorry billybob : change for MBV
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Have my eyes on another Stanton... 681-EEE I always wanted to try that one out.

Have several Pickering barely used from the 70's I will be playing with as well.

Always a tough choice I have so I am collecting more headshells.

Currently have the Shure M91 ED, Empire 2000 and the Stanton 737 E mounted. When I get up the nerve I will mount the Micro Acoustics MA 530 MP up and spin with it a while.

• Like 4

I just learned that Dire Straits' Brothers in Arms was recorded at George Martin's Air Studios, on the isolated island of Montserrat, which after 10 years of glorious recording projects, was destroyed by a hurricane and an unseen vulcano eruption. What remains of it lies within the 'forbidden zone'... No joke. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

10 hours ago, Tim Sr. said:

Ehh Really I'm good. Time will resolve my lacking. I am not for wanting...mostly. I AM!! for more spinning though!

Not just any spin though...

DSCN3740_1067x800.JPG

DSCN3741_1067x800.JPG

Von Karajan directing the Brandenburg Concertos... must be like Pink Floyd covering Pete Seeger. Oh! They did that, with The Wall!

On a serious note, I love Bach and I love Von Karajan! What makes this particular recording special, in your opinion?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Gonna keep this short n sweet but I just pulled the biggest bone-headed move ever.  Being diabetic I always take care of my feet since neuropathy is taking over.   Last Friday evening I took the grand to the high school football game and my feet got cold. 

After the game I came home and fired up my lil heater.  I didn't think it was that close to my feet but woke up Saturday with a couple toes blistered.  By Sunday I was in the local ER with all of them blistered.   Tuesday, I was on the way to Cbus and the OSU burn center.  I'm still trying to figure out who that lil Japanese Doctor was.  He walked in, looked at me and smiled then said, "3 Third Degree and 2 Second degree," and vanished.  lol  Can't wait to see how much he made.  :)

Walking and siting up is out of the question but I'll be throwin some down in you tube.  Yes, the pile is getting larger!

• Sad 8

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Gonna keep this short n sweet but I just pulled the biggest bone-headed move ever.  Being diabetic I always take care of my feet since neuropathy is taking over.   Last Friday evening I took the grand to the high school football game and my feet got cold. 

After the game I came home and fired up my lil heater.  I didn't think it was that close to my feet but woke up Saturday with a couple toes blistered.  By Sunday I was in the local ER with all of them blistered.   Tuesday, I was on the way to Cbus and the OSU burn center.  I'm still trying to figure out who that lil Japanese Doctor was.  He walked in, looked at me and smiled then said, "3 Third Degree and 2 Second degree," and vanished.  lol  Can't wait to see how much he made.  :)

Walking and siting up is out of the question but I'll be throwin some down in you tube.  Yes, the pile is getting larger!

OMG Get well soon! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

I will be keeping you in my thoughts @Dave1291 , knowing the neuropathy and care for the feet. You are the 2nd person I know of that has had to warm their feet after the cold set in, and I Pray you will fare Much better than the other case.

Enjoy the you tubes and do everything it takes to get those feet to heal!

• Like 4