Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

19 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

You may not believe it, but usually I sit on the floor infront of my system. So having it on the lower shelf is actually more comfortable for me. 😉

I value Your input Guys!

Fair enough 

I hope it’s position changes to a higher shelf by the time your age reaches the 60s and 70s  

• Haha 5

Catching up here. @MicroMara WOW! That HURTS!! Just to look at. I am so sorry you are dealing with this type of injury

@GWSmith I do wish you would employ a neighbor to "Steady" your ladder, a spotter that is recommended by safety organizations. I fear for you come Xmas lights time!

I share my thoughts KNOWING I am just as guilty here... Just as guilty My thoughts are with you all

No spinning today (Yet) going to be doing some wire routing (re-wiring) to chase down an intermittent hum I heard last night.

Be careful and get well quickly!

Tim

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AndreG. said:

I expected as much as well, these drawers are quite flexible. But i will only fully extend them if I need to work on the TT or for changing LPs. Half-way out it´s fine.

What exaggerates the situation is this:

IMG_2345.jpg.54cd9f98a558c78a0e213f39deeb7513.jpg

The whole rack is tilted backwards a little. After adjusting front height, I´ shure I can loose some ot the washers under the TT. 🤔

You may not believe it, but usually I sit on the floor infront of my system. So having it on the lower shelf is actually more comfortable for me. 😉

I value Your input Guys!

You can also correct the nuts on the threaded rods so that everything is in balance

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AndreG. said:

Last one for today. My first dip into Deep Purple. This is one of three DP LPs I was given by a fellow member over in the Dual Forum, thanks!

IMG_199b7.thumb.jpg.c64cf9a1dcc3d1b6dbdae9365683c635.jpg

Not the original DP but...got it too. Lady Luck, a good one. Congrats and show me the other DP LP's sometime. Full Range has some DP also. Like to listen while on the floor. That way do not have as far to...____

• Like 7

Good evening my friends.  Getting a last minute spin before heading off to a convention in Philly.   This was a very special gift that appeared at my door step TODAY!   Enjoying this right now as I type.

IMG-2155.jpg

Rear photo from inside the Albert Hall...IMG-2156.jpg

• Like 5