Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

5 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

BTW, Beatles new re-mix dropped today.  I got mine w/one left for the next guy.  Jump or just blame Paul if you don't like it.  lolol  He's got a pretty good track record though sooooo...   :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Well friends , back to music

In the Eye of the Storm is the first studio album by British pop/rock musician Roger Hodgson, who was a founding member of the British band Supertramp. His solo debut album was released in 1984

roger.thumb.jpg.61a0c5287f28d3ff18e2777edccc91e3.jpg

• Like 4

@Full Range I consider myself to purchase a puffin as well. Can you tell me something about the current supply ?  Do I need a power transformer or something similar ? We have 230 Voltage here in Germany or is it a 9 / 12 or 18 Volt input without any need of current transformation ? Don´t find any info in the manual at parks audio webside

Thanx for you input  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

@Full Range I consider myself to purchase a puffin as well. Can you tell me something about the current supply ?  Do I need a power transformer or something similar ? We have 230 Voltage here in Germany or is it a 9 / 12 or 18 Volt input without any need of current transformation ? Don´t find any info in the manual at parks audio webside

Thanx for you input  

Parks Audio should be able to send the correct power supply for your country 

However most power supplies have a voltage range that they can operate in - the power supply for the Puffing is 12V DC 

And a photo of my unit for reference 

D986352-C-412-B-4-B6-A-9-AD8-4-DD582-AE0

• Like 1