Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Winter´s coming , the first snow felt this early evening , time to spin some records ! Long time ago !

Johnny Guitar Watsons " Giant " 1978 " DJM Records, printed in UK ; A good funki´n step to approve my  new diy speaker cables ....

giant.thumb.jpg.054eec9d1975ea2de16911998ac70c30.jpg

• Like 7

Today two huge Boxes arrived. One held a bunch of used Vinyl, the other this:

IMG_2531.jpg.089d82b464addb3fd61eb9cda4c2c7ac.jpg

Not just the manual but the TT as well. It´ s not presentable yet, but soon. Troth be told, I always thought I didn´t want a belt drive, but well... The chassis looks almost mint. It´ s missing the plinth and hood. A custom-made plinth is on the way, the hood will take some searching.

• Like 5

Saw that Burdon lp and just smiled George.  They soooo handled it on that one!  Have to throw mine on now.  Been a minute!  :)

Just had my doorbell ding, which is funny.  Yea, got a box full out there but few use my front door or hear it.  The doorbell is pathetic.  I see two chimes yet only hear a grunt when it buzzes.  No ding dong.  Yup, that's a leaver for the next guy in here.  lolol  Doorbells...  Bigger fish to fry.  Gotta get this box opened.   :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AndreG. said:

Today two huge Boxes arrived. One held a bunch of used Vinyl, the other this:

IMG_2531.jpg.089d82b464addb3fd61eb9cda4c2c7ac.jpg

Not just the manual but the TT as well. It´ s not presentable yet, but soon. Troth be told, I always thought I didn´t want a belt drive, but well... The chassis looks almost mint. It´ s missing the plinth and hood. A custom-made plinth is on the way, the hood will take some searching.

HHHMMM....makes me thinking ? The third Dual TT now ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

HHHMMM....makes me thinking ? The third Dual TT now ?

Plus one PE 2020L

21 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

can understand him so far , the dual virus has affected him @AndreG. 🤩

The Virus is called "Dualittis" in German. 😉🙃

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

just listening to the famouse 10 CC Album " The original soundtrack " 1975 / Phonogram Label , printed in Germany

10cckleiner.thumb.jpg.f6d084c4451225af00c2c57d342504f2.jpg

"I´m not in love" is one of my favourites since I was a little boy. It was on one of my fathers´ mix-tapes and I never knew who it was until I was much older. Memories

• Like 3