Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

55 minutes ago, mustang_flht said:

Hi,

And after one year,  jimi play this

And the factual story of how Jimi came across the song and recorded it 

It is a well written piece that is a great read 

https://www.covermesongs.com/2014/03/the-story-behind-jimi-hendrixs-all-along-the-watchtower.html

• Thanks 5

Gosh we are losing great musicians left and right...

I was fortunate to have been able to see him with CSN, CN, and just him.

I'll be playing Four Way Street later tonight for sure.  He was exceptional on that live recording.

This was a really well recorded, solo album.

David Crosby- Croz.

spacer.png

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Mossy bottom said:

Gosh we are losing great musicians left and right...

I was fortunate to have been able to see him with CSN, CN, and just him.

I'll be playing Four Way Street later tonight for sure.  He was exceptional on that live recording.

This was a really well recorded, solo album.

David Crosby- Croz.

spacer.png

Nice tribute Mossy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Greetings!  Ok my vinyl friends, been a long while.............so, here are my photos from my current spinning over in RTM....  A Steely Dan classic, bought new back in the day, still sounds FRESH.    Listening on the Martin Logans 2.1 / Parasound system / Rega RP-6 tonight....  IMG-2559.jpg

IMG-2561.jpg

Enjoying a fine bottle of Pinot Noir tonight.........IMG-2560.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, GWSmith said:

And a vibe photo from the dedicated listening space with new LED up lighting....IMG-2562.jpg

Hmm 

That lighting has got me thinking that some sort of mood lighting. It will make my listening room more vibrant 

I will look into it 

Edit

Now I’m thinking it may be better to have individual lighting on my hanging artwork 

Turn on and off as my mood changes ?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Full Range said:

Hmm 

That lighting has got me thinking that some sort of mood lighting. It will make my listening room more vibrant 

I will look into it 

Edit

Now I’m thinking it may be better to have individual lighting on my hanging artwork 

Turn on and off as my mood changes ?

There it is Paul........sounds like you got it thought out.   I could give you the product numbers.  Are you 240vac ?  The lighting I have are cans on the floor with remote all color LED bulbs that are programable.  The lighting hitting the ceiling and reflecting downward are LED underwater units made for swimming pools and garden fountains etc.  They too are remote controlled / programable, any color.

• Thanks 1

I'm just kicked back.  It'll sort.  Maybe.

David-Crosby-If-I-could-only-remember-my

LONG week!  Sad!

If I Could Only Remember My Name is the debut solo album by American singer-songwriter David Crosby, released in February 1971 on Atlantic Records. The guest musicians on the album included Graham Nash, Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, and members of Jefferson Airplane, Santana, and the Grateful Dead. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Got a new phono pre today, it´s a british Trichord Dino MK III with external power supply ,  now I have 2 tube phono and 2 ss phono stages

With its dewy, very lively and always driving sound, the small Briton quickly reveals itself as a well-balanced, transparently audible phono preamplifier, which does not rely on effects and which practically nowhere can be proven to be negligent. ... And finally it convinces completely by its always pearly appearance.

Conclusion: "Anything but a diva, but a certainly often underestimated, cleanly tuned flexible phono preamplifier that makes no mistakes. Neutral with precise bass, good dynamics and fine spatial representation, low-noise and transparent. "This gives it an insider tip status.

1027305422_DinoMKIIIkleiner1.thumb.jpg.0f87dfbf7e26848365a074b1681dca35.jpg

1550668191_Dinooffen.jpg.798a19fb73ee368b6d9de820f390703e.jpg

1904725817_NetzteilDinokleiner.jpg.03fbc517460765d11365ac1b505a1d8b.jpg

33298155_gaindino.jpg.7bfa83286379474d1729f14fa672d3f2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2