Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

I don´t listen to Hip-Hop or Rap myself much (except old-school stuff like Grandmaster Flash or Sugar Hill Gang.), but this stuff is just hilarious. How times change, in the 80´s people were "shocked", today nobody gives a damn.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Playing with my new Trichord Dino MK III Phono Stage a little bit , sounds so magnificent 

Steve Hackett " Voyage of the Acolyte " 1975 , Charisma Label, Printed in Germany

HAcket1.thumb.jpg.1814d372ffc959a889693cb83f819c74.jpg

Here´s the little wonder machine in action

Dinoathome.thumb.jpg.9ba5aae5056eb3c030976ab017c31f53.jpg

connected to my diy phono cables

Dinoathome1.thumb.jpg.d5a8f7a35bb2d92e3cd3b69bf710ef1f.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Sucks here when that video is "unavailable"  but good evening George.  They look great sitting there doin their thang though.  Prolly sound great too.   :)

@AndreG.ya hit me hard w/that Scorps lp.  The ONE lp I want is their show w/the Berliner Philharmonic Orchestra.  Only on cd around here, which I have but man what an amazing cd.  I'd have to buy 3 copies so I could give my girls one.  Was so much fun listening to that on vacay w/my girls and ex.  She hated it but the girls loved it.  Just cruising down the road singin "Rock Me Like a Hurricane" was classic!  What an amazing show that would have been!  Hope I get it on vinyl before I'm pushin up dandelions somewhere.  lol  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Got one or two I bought recently that I'll never listen to again myself.  How bout you @billybob?  Key word is "THEY."   No gangsta rap  anything here.  Just never went there.   Gotta remember I'm OLD!   😂 

Yes man, south Florida vjovin' there man. Be blowing the jive of'n the flies. Hanging by a thread ...you be old school my man. Youngsta be blowing now for surely...speaking...Iceing of'n the Cakes...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Yes man, south Florida vjovin' there man. Be blowing the jive of'n the flies. Hanging by a thread ...you be old school my man. Youngsta be blowing now for surely...speaking...Ice.

:)    See, no reaction.  Just call me clueless in Ohio.  😂  😂

• Haha 2

Hello Friends!  Ok, went through 3 pages back, left my laughs and likes :).  Today while cleaning and other house chores, I decided to dig up an LP I had not played in a while.

All because I was watching one of my youTube audio reviewers this morning, and he was playing a Joan Armatrading tune.   So, brought up the A&M / Altec Lansing demo LP from the Music Hall and put it on the livingroom system.   IMG-2578.jpg

IMG-2579.jpg

IMG-2580.jpg

• Like 6

@GWSmith room looks great Gary.  Did a magic carpet in here over oak floors.  Ya solved a problem too.  When my eye hit your speakers I had another vision.  Yup, won't be long and Imma gonna do it.

I'm just about out of album space in here and I've got to free up wall space somewhere.  So why not fly my old RBLS?  Yup, might free up another 20' or so of shelving.  Could I?  Yep.  Would I?  Yep.  I've done dumber things. 😂

Sure, I'm spinnin and it's soundin crazy good.  These two sisters are slayin it on tour right now.  Yup, better pick this one up sports fans.

Larkin Poe is an American roots rock band originally from north Georgia, currently based in Nashville, Tennessee,[1] and fronted by sisters Rebecca Lovell (born January 30, 1991) and Megan Lovell (born May 12, 1989). Featuring strong southern harmonies, heavy electric guitar riffs, and slide guitar, they are often touted as "the little sisters of the Allman Brothers".[2] 

20230125-205348.jpg

• Like 4