Its an IPhone 11 Pro Max 

And I just ordered a new case for it - now need to wait for delivery 

Hope you approve 🤘🤘

F96-E49-B5-DB64-450-D-A0-E7-1-EB469-AA0-

Wrong Forum! 😁

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Full Range said:

And I just ordered a new case for it - now need to wait for delivery 

You change that case and I'll have to get nasty!  That case in the pic is classic.  I did the double take since everyone your close  to always noses when ya grab your phone.  Give 'em all sumpin to look at.  The classic mind _____  😂  😂  Some of the old guys I know STILL use the old flip phones.  Talk about ancient and turnin heads?    

Voicemail Automated Voice Messaging System GIF - Voicemail Automated Voice Messaging System Monkey Call GIFs

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Oooopsie I forgot to mention last week this hit and I got lucky.  Gonna be a big run so ya better grab it if you can find it.  Beck's last run and Johnny Depp held his own.  

4106331-2850172_512x.jpg?v=1664220342%20512w

Carry on!!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

That's a heavy sandwich.

😂😂😂

Ya got me good on that first sentence.  I thought well he's eating again so that's a good thing.  Must be feeling better.  THEN I even scrolled back looking for a sammich in the photos @AndreG. posted. THEN I read the second sentence, shook my head and started laffin...  Bad John, just bad...  Hook line and sinker.  Cause you'd be the only one to notice a sammich.    😂

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

@Full Rangeintroduced that album to us in the youtube spinning thread a long time ago , but it´s out of my mind

Yup, that's where I heard it.  UFO kinda fell thru the cracks back in the day for me.  lol  

BTW, George I just ordered a new rubber duck from Amazon to help me with my therapy.  I put it on your account.   Thanks!  Beats watching Dr. Phil everyday over here on TV.  You're a good man.  :)

Sponsored Ad - Happy Trees Duck Bath Toy Large Bath Duck Squeak Rubber Duck Baby Shower, 7 Inches

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Oooopsie I forgot to mention last week this hit and I got lucky.  Gonna be a big run so ya better grab it if you can find it.  Beck's last run and Johnny Depp held his own.  

4106331-2850172_512x.jpg?v=1664220342%20512w

Carry on!!

NO WAY Dave ..you´ve ever seen Johnny Deep playing guitar or hear him singing ? 

• Like 2