Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

6 hours ago, MeloManiac said:

Uhm... , not if you go to bike to work: snow is messy, slippery and dangerous and causes, for cars, huge traffic jams! 

We don’t get a winter 

But our summer temperatures are scorching, So hot that you can fry an egg on the road 

At times the humidity is so high that one feels like being in a sauna 

Then the regular afternoon rolling thunderstorms 

And here is something we also do when we go out in bare feet 

Pour water, the size of plates as stepping pads - water is used to cool the path as you walk 🤘🤘🤘🤘

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Good stuff in here! @GWSmith I've seen that Quality Recordings sticker on my "Analogue Recordings" exceptional soundings LPs.

@MeloManiac nice try. I can't get photos of individual flakes falling with my phone camera. Never think to dial in the settings.  Need to try my old Fuji 35mm! Ride Safe!

@AndreG. That's the Best Of AC/DC music/lyrics and sonically.

If that LP won't let you crank it up all the way because of it's sound and you love it like most AC/DC fans do? Get another, even if it's a cd (if) it's done by Albert & Sons AU.

PXL-20230308-153454155.jpg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Good stuff in here! @GWSmith I've seen that Quality Recordings on my "Analogue Recordings" exceptional soundings LPs.

@MeloManiac nice try. I can't get photos of individual flakes falling with my phone camera. Never think to dial in the settings.  Need to try my old Fuji 35mm!

@AndreG. That's the Best Of AC/DC music/lyrics and sonically.

If that LP won't let you crank it up all the way because of it's sound and you love it like most AC/DC fans do? Get another, even if it's a cd (if) it's done by Albert & Sons AU.

PXL-20230308-153454155.jpg

This one is washed and ready to spin. just a few others before it. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Saw that and heard "Hold The Line" in my mind!

From their debut, yeah. Got that on CD and vinyl now. The LPs cover is beat up, but the black is fine. The "Seventh One" my be a candidate for that glue-treatment. After washing it twice, it still clicks and pops, but you don´t see serious hairlines or scratches. Must be grime deeper in the grooves...

• Like 3