Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

10 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Rut roh a West coast connection kinda maybe.   :)

Such a great album from 1968.

Big-Brother-The-Holding-Company-Cheap-Th  

Cheap Thrills is the second studio album by American rock band Big Brother and the Holding Company. It was their last album with Janis Joplin as lead singer before she started a solo career.

:)

Wondered if that was Crumb in the cover art and looking it up Discogs, It is! Didn´t know Mr.Crumb is a musician as well: https://www.discogs.com/de/master/750942-Jerry-Zolten-R-Crumb-Chimpin-The-Blues

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@AndreG.@MeloManiac@MicroMara and @KROCK (since he now has chump change to play with) and anyone else interested.  I knew it was coming...  Car pool ???

Carpool Carpool GIF - Carpool Banging Head GIFs

Sandra Beck and Eric Clapton announce concerts by rock legend colleagues and friends to honour the memory and artistry of the late Jeff Beck. The concerts will take place at the Royal Albert Hall on the evenings of 22nd and 23rd May 2023.
The list of artists will be finalised near the date of the performances. Artists who have already indicated their wish to be a part of the tribute to Jeff Beck are Doyle Bramhall, Eric Clapton, Gary Clark Jr, Johnny Depp, Billy Gibbons, Imelda May, John McLaughlin, Robert Randolph, Rod Stewart, Joss Stone, Susan Tedeschi & Derek Trucks.
The presale kicks off Tuesday 14th March at 10am GMT. Tickets go on sale to the general public Wednesday 15th March at 10am GMT.

Jeff Beck People Get Ready GIF - Jeff Beck People Get Ready Jumping GIFs

Be there or be square!  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

49 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

@AndreG.@MeloManiac@MicroMara and @KROCK (since he now has chump change to play with) and anyone else interested.  I knew it was coming...  Car pool ???

Carpool Carpool GIF - Carpool Banging Head GIFs

Sandra Beck and Eric Clapton announce concerts by rock legend colleagues and friends to honour the memory and artistry of the late Jeff Beck. The concerts will take place at the Royal Albert Hall on the evenings of 22nd and 23rd May 2023.
The list of artists will be finalised near the date of the performances. Artists who have already indicated their wish to be a part of the tribute to Jeff Beck are Doyle Bramhall, Eric Clapton, Gary Clark Jr, Johnny Depp, Billy Gibbons, Imelda May, John McLaughlin, Robert Randolph, Rod Stewart, Joss Stone, Susan Tedeschi & Derek Trucks.
The presale kicks off Tuesday 14th March at 10am GMT. Tickets go on sale to the general public Wednesday 15th March at 10am GMT.

Jeff Beck People Get Ready GIF - Jeff Beck People Get Ready Jumping GIFs

Be there or be square!  :)

I love drivin you Cats around!🤪

Fixed income....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Yea, you're dialed in and I'm looking for one of my hearing aids.  Talk about sucks to be me???  Went to the Duckburg bank to get some cash @ the drive-thru ATM, Got home and realized I didn't have it in. 

Did I ever tell you about how hard it is to find something on a magic carpet?   Maybe it'll turn up but nothing at the cop shop either this morning.  I'll check fb marketplace later.  Maybe I can buy it back.  😂  Otherwise I'm gonna be just like @KROCK.  On a fixed income.  lol  Why don't they make one that works w/a Clapper so you can find it?

Clapper Applause GIF - Clapper Applause Clap GIFs

😂

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Funny man...  hahaha  :)  NOT!  LOL   Geeee I just found out there's an app for my phone that will show you where it is as you get closer to it...  Is the app loaded?  mmmm Not that I can see...  Won't work if I load it now she said.  Maybe my homeowners insurance but I'm not think so.  It's only money right?  So much for that London trip.   :)  😂

Are You Deaf Old Man Jamal Randolph GIF - Are You Deaf Old Man Jamal Randolph Foster Boy GIFs

Magallanes Drunk GIF - Magallanes Drunk History GIFs

My luck just changed.  I looked down ahhhgain and there it was laying on the magic carpet right in front of my foot..  How can I spend 4 hours looking for it, look down now and there it is.  Wild!    Ok, NOW I can fire things up!  Whew!  Deaf and blind I guess!  Sheesh!

• Haha 4