Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Geez Louise...  Been a minute since I've heard this!  

doobies.jpg

The Captain and Me is the third studio album by American rock band The Doobie Brothers. The album was released on March 2, 1973, by Warner Bros. Records. It features some of their most popular hits including "Long Train Runnin'", "China Grove" and "Without You". The album is certified 2× Platinum by the RIAA.

:)  Yea, ya gotta!  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sayin squat on this one.  If ya don't know who it is you're in trouble!

Pink-Floyd-Animals-Remaster.jpg

It's sweet!   :)  Won't be long and you'll be hearing those dogs barkin.  Then magically Daveyboy takes center stage to stretch some wire.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

If it ain't broke don't fix it.  Right???  2022 Re master...

Pink-Floyd-Wish-You-Were-Here-2022-remas

Shhhhh I'm listening and smiling!  What an amazing listen.  My sound stage is soooo freakin huge right now.  Every nuance and note.  Better hunt boy's n girl's...  Wowzer!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

How bout that for a bit of Floyd?  They just melt the wimmen so it's time to throw this one on for the ride outta the venue!   😂

Rolling-Stones-Sticky-Fingers.jpg

Sticky Fingers is the 9th British and 11th American studio album by the English rock band the Rolling Stones. The Stones released it on 23 April 1971 on their new, and own label Rolling Stones Records.

Yaaaas, your parents really DID know what was going on at those shows didn't they?  😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KROCK said:

I'm done for today;

Wait don't you have the 5 drive slot tonight?  I was just priming the pump to get ready for jam night tonight.   All that new stuff?  Would be a smooth ride home on a Friday night for sure.   :)

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1