Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

4 hours ago, Full Range said:

I needed to cool off a little after receiving a mobile phone traffic offence letter, so I have decided to contest it because it’s not one of the 3 laws they have legislated 

Anyway as I mentioned at the start I wanted to cool off with this record 

Now I need to construct an Affidavit 

Artist - Neil Young 

Title - Harvest 

92-E49-C82-A11-C-4051-B465-61-DE2954-B67

That was one of the first LPs I got when I started buying vinyl last year.

• Like 1

Nice fusion @KROCK Careful with those OBI included ones! I went beserk with cds last year. Prices weren't bad, shipping was, so I got a half doz at a time. But learned if I upgraded shipping it got here in ten days or so.

It added to my cc bills for a few months! My $ is fixed too, it stinks!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Nice fusion @KROCK Careful with those OBI included ones! I went beserk with cds last year. Prices weren't bad, shipping was, so I got a half doz at a time. But learned if I upgraded shipping it got here in ten days or so.

$30.00 shipped, here in 3 days.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Just an FYI.   :)

https://yesofficial.manheadmerch.com/products/mirror-to-the-sky-neon-purple-double-vinyl

ONLY 300 available in the online store.  I'm down!  :)

Thanks for this Dave, I had no idea !  I am on for the BluRay/Dolby Atmos release since the theater just had a major upgrade to 7.4.2 and 4k video !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, JohnJ said:

In Europe it´ s import taxes and customs that keps most of us from getting the goodies from Japan... 😪

• Sad 4

Originally conceived by Jeff Lynne as a double LP, 18-track album, but finally released as a single one. Vinyl releases consisted only of 10 tracks:

Don’t see this album played often,

It’s not like past work by ELO in synth prog and most fans have a low opinion of it as it has come to light that it was a release for contractual reasons 

However it’s more well timed synth pop and in that light it stands on its own for the time period 

Artist- Electric Light Orchestra 

Title - Secret Messages

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/master/21720-Electric-Light-Orchestra-Secret-Messages

B6-C61059-48-DF-4-C17-B1-F7-9891-CA59217

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Full Range said:

Originally conceived by Jeff Lynne as a double LP, 18-track album, but finally released as a single one. Vinyl releases consisted only of 10 tracks:

Don’t see this album played often,

It’s not like past work by ELO in synth prog and most fans have a low opinion of it as it has come to light that it was a release for contractual reasons 

However it’s more well timed synth pop and in that light it stands on its own for the time period 

Artist- Electric Light Orchestra 

Title - Secret Messages

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/master/21720-Electric-Light-Orchestra-Secret-Messages

B6-C61059-48-DF-4-C17-B1-F7-9891-CA59217

I have it! Albeit in silver only, no vinyl (yet).

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2