Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

What to tell you all here ? Of course I´m listening to music, but beeing on the digital line at the moment . These new GoldNote M9 Class D Hybrid Monoamps are driving me crazy , they do sound on the level from my tubegear , but having the italien sound signature with a liquied flow in musicality paired with a big 3 d sound stage image, so impulse powerful these 200 watt / 8 Ohm babes . In any case they do sound much better than the ss-stage from marantz amp. I´really love theses little babes 🤩

I had to wait more than three weeks for the deliverence from the second mono amp, they were shipped seperately, one package was lost and were found back a good three weeks later. Since march first I´ve got both in operation

m93.jpg.62d47d5388d80cd9cadffae20b7c59bb.jpg

m92.jpg.37fa18618c8672c137c4eced873ca8a3.jpg

Left side up behind the cooling plate is the hypex ucd 180 module , no switch power supply , have linear transformers instead, no op amps , current-cap solution was prefered by the italians

m94.thumb.jpg.26170360d14d0cf3e5b40bcd33fea9ba.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

& your autumn will be coming as soon as our spring gets here @Full Range!

Great LP, even this rocker loves it! Thanks for turning me onto it a few years ago!

The lady's name is Carla Bley and she makes it cool & eccentric!

@MicroMara darn I missed you by a couple hours. Glad you finally got both of them!

The monos look nice, but how are they hybrids?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Full Range said:

We are experiencing heat wave conditions here at moment 

So air conditioning is on and spinning some alternative jazz rock 

Artist - Nick Mason 

Title - Fictitious Games

Album ID -   https://www.discogs.com/release/3401294-Nick-Mason-Nick-Masons-Fictitious-Sports

574-AB84-D-C27-B-47-F1-A371-B5-FF4-A59-A

Can't get my motor 

To start

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Alright George, the no power supply statement threw me off bad. Disregard that Q. Read about Class D when I got up a while ago. Already knew it took inefficient Class A and improved it greatly. So got to read about that M-9 does it use PWM or PDM?

If there's no switching at all those are some remarkable Italians!    "Sono Affamata"

RIP John P

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2