Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Well this has been a crazy couple hours.  FINALLY a hoops game on TV w/the KY - Kansas State on now.  Got thru the Steve Hackett ok and was thunkin about the next play.  No clue til I looked over and saw a cover edge and went for it.  Man am I glad I did cause it beats a big bowl of ice cream rn.  The harmonies, the work, the songs, putting it all together is amazing imo.  It's been years and boy does it hit the spot today.  One of the BEST ever imo.  Almost EVERY song a true winner!   Cover by Joni Mitchell?  Niiiice, and symbolic of that period of unrest we were in back then.  Love and respect was all that really mattered yet the machine didn't recognize that.  One fantastic album!  

CSNY.jpg

:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/17/2023 at 1:29 PM, JohnJ said:

Alright George, the no power supply statement threw me off bad. Disregard that Q. Read about Class D when I got up a while ago. Already knew it took inefficient Class A and improved it greatly. So got to read about that M-9 does it use PWM or PDM?

If there's no switching at all those are some remarkable Italians!    "Sono Affamata"

think its  puls width modulation, the trademark goldnote makes a kind of secret out of their class d technique, they don´t use conventionell class d pre-power stages with  switiching power supply, that´s maybe the reason why the m9 sound so different from all class d i´ve listend up to now by friends of mine. They ´ve got a very high damping factor as well, 8 times higher than the ss stage from my marantz

• Like 4

Hey Stranger ( @MicroMara )

It does look uncomplicated inside, and I love how the Toroidal Transformer in my Cambridge Amp handles the changes in draw to cover the crescendos with ease! 

* Look up CSNY So Far LP that's what it is!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, KROCK said:

Just in...

Gotta love it.  MORE leg!  BTW, I'm workin on my first mugga and it's just about time to throw that new Sade lp on.  Yea, it showed up yesterday w/a Prince greatest hit's album.  Not much Prince here so figured that might fill the void.  My shopdude has free shipping on anything over $50 so you're almost stuck buying 2 lp's at a time.  Good for him business wise but also good for me cause I can always come up w/something else.  😂

• Like 2

Down and sounding pretty good so far!  Kind of a preppy club sound so far.  A tip well, throw 'em down and eyeball the wimmen kind of day music so far.  :)  Ultra smooth though and now starting to catch a groove.  Helmet on, buckled in and enjoyin!  

20230322-112020.jpg

Yup, Imma smooth operator...  Sounds fantastic!  Thankies Krock!  :)

:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2