Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Good morning / evening friends.  Ok, GREAT JAZZ spins by you all.  So, today's continued house cleaning and laundry list is accompanied by JAZZ here on the second floor gear.

Starting with two re-releases sometime ago on the Blue Note :emotion-29: label.  Time for some Hammond B3 with Larry Young whilst cleaning up the galley after breakfast...IMG-2678.jpg

SIDE A in progress....IMG-2679.jpg

• Like 5

I gotta admit, when I got my new receiver well over a year ago I never hooked my turntable up to it.  My previous receiver had a dedicated phono input and my new one doesn’t.

But, my turntable has a phono/line switch to connect to a receiver even if doesn’t have a phono input.

So, just a little bit ago I decided to connect everything up and spin a record.  I had left a Huey Lewis record in it when I removed it and am glad I finally hooked it up.  I think I’ll be listening for quite a while today.

• Like 7

Just now, wuzzzer said:

I gotta admit, when I got my new receiver well over a year ago I never hooked my turntable up to it.  My previous receiver had a dedicated phono input and my new one doesn’t.

But, my turntable has a phono/line switch to connect to a receiver even if doesn’t have a phono input.

So, just a little bit ago I decided to connect everything up and spin a record.  I had left a Huey Lewis record in it when I removed it and am glad I finally hooked it up.  I think I’ll be listening for quite a while today.

Good for you :emotion-21:  Welcome back to vinyl !!  :happy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

Go to LP! Daves Fav.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d5/Diana_Krall_-_Turn_Up_the_Quiet.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, KROCK said:

Go to LP!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d5/Diana_Krall_-_Turn_Up_the_Quiet.png

Love that Ms. Krall.  Have that on vinyl, but I will save that for another morning.  MEANWHILE, Side TWO of Monk / Coltrane and my last one for now.  More a bit later....IMG-2687.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1