Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

10 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

On their tv show?

No, the recording studio for the album.  The TV show was overdubs and lip syncing.  In fairness to Nesmith and Tork, they were musicians.  Micky Dolez was given drum lessons by the studio.  On a side note Stephen Stills auditioned for the part but Tork got it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Mossy bottom said:

Peter Tork and Micheal Nesmith were outraged that weren't allowed to play on thier own record.

spacer.png

? Hi Mossy ! Didn´t knew that you own a Linn as well , or did you sold you Acoustic Solid ?

• Like 1

Thanks Mossy, I was young then Liked that silly show but the Green Hornet and the forbidden (too late at night) Mission Impossible were my favorites.

Power went out, my new Liebert UPS did it's job and I'm back up for now!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Thanks Mossy, I was young then Liked that silly show but the Green Hornet and the forbidden Mission Impossible were my favorites.

Power went out, my new Liebert UPS did it's job and I'm back up for now!

Sure! Those shows were great fun.  I loved them.  Well done getting a UPS.  It just paid for itself!  

Cheers!

• Like 3

Had them for years @Mossy bottom even on the stereo. Forgot to mention Dark Shadows!

My old one got fried when my pc the microwave and the fridge here did here in neverneverland last year. It was over three years old and sealed lead acid batteries in UPS's should be replaced by then. Used a cheap one on a ZeroSurge unit until I got the Li-Ion Liebert!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

? Hi Mossy ! Didn´t knew that you own a Linn as well , or did you sold you Acoustic Solid ?

Hello George,

Yes, my Linn is an old friend and my all time favorite. It has earned semi-retirement.  I use it with my trusty Cornwalls and Heresy's system.  My main TT is now the VPI Prime which is with the Klipschorn system.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Mossy bottom said:

Hello George,

Yes, my Linn is an old friend and my all time favorite. It has earned semi-retirement.  I use it with my trusty Cornwalls and Heresy's system.  My main TT is now the VPI Prime which is with the Klipschorn system.

sorry Mossy I meant the VPI, couldn´t remember

• Like 1