Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

I doubled up last night @JohnJ😂  Bout 30 wimmen rolled in having a birthday party for one of them.  Place was packed.  Ya couldn't even get to the front bar so they had the back bar open.  All kinds of food.  Wound up w/a plate of ribs and about 25 amazing smoked devilled eggs.  Figure that one out.

9 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Too bad that Clarence Clemmons has "gone home" it would have been a better show. Would not go even if free now!

Exactly, he's runnin on empty for sure.  IF he'd cut Nils loose it would be a fantastic tour for sure imo.

BTW @AndreG. that Di meolaio lp is great!  😂  Know you'll enjoy that! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Whew! Two dozen deviled eggs? Glad I'm long gone for sure. 

Sure you meant Nils Lofgren without shortstuff would be a good show.

Yea I've talked to him, and I'm taller!

He did guess why I was antsy, and my hot date did wait on me. The fun that was being 20!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Whew! Two dozen deviled eggs? Glad I'm long gone for sure. 

Actually had about 4.  lol  The guy who smoked the ribs had 50# so his wife made 6 dozen devilled eggs and he did those at the same time.  Guess there were smoked scalloped potatoes somewhere. The women were eatin ribs while dancin, which was hilarious.  Had to be a mess to clean up.  See what happens when someone has a birthday on 4-20 around here?  THAT'S why they  didn't have jam night Friday night.  :)

Yea, Nils and the brothers are fantastic.  He's short leashed every tour.  He gets lil runs here and there.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

I doubled up last night @JohnJ😂  Bout 30 wimmen rolled in having a birthday party for one of them.  Place was packed.  Ya couldn't even get to the front bar so they had the back bar open.  All kinds of food.  Wound up w/a plate of ribs and about 25 amazing smoked devilled eggs.  Figure that one out.

I know you only had 4 devilled eggs 

‘But if I was to visit you and play Devils advocate. I would still position myself “up wind “ 😎🤘

• Haha 3

The planets aligned for me today.  We'll see how tomorrow goes.  :)

Yea, it's a tease but you ALL know how I responded when @JohnJ posted a Dom Martin tune over in the youtube spinning thread.

ONE song and I was IN with both feet running to his site picking up his last two lp's.  Screw youtube & researching it was ON!  It would have been 3 had his first one been in stock.  Pricey from the UK?  Didn't matter, it was going down you all know that!  Yea, I did ANOTHER crazy thang!  💪😂  The old guy who's outta room and has stacks leaning against the wall ain't done yet!  So today, that parcel arrived safe and sound in bullet proof packaging along w/another couple lp's from my regular dude's shop.  Tomorrow we go for a ride and you're all invited!   You can always scroll on down too!  lol 

:)

• Thanks 1