Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

53 minutes ago, CCG said:

Nice setup especially the table foundation. One of these days, teach me how to setup a new custom turntable so I can record optimally. I set the cassette deck perfectly aligned and biased 99% using different Nakamichi decks and tapes. But I want to learn that technique on the turntable using dial indicators.

Good to hear from you! 

By the way, that album is a masterpiece. I think I like the original album better than the remaster. After transferring the brand new album to reel, I record it to the Nakamichi 680zx on half speed using chrome and a 1982 TDK SA. I get the best of both worlds. Super warm on the TDK  and crystal clear on the Chrome. Both sounds creamy!

You may start reading here

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Dave1291 said:

Perfect example of "hyperbolic moronicism."  Gotta keep an eye on that @oldtimer alllll the time.  He's IN throws down the gauntlet and poof.  GONE!  😂  You stirrin the pot George?  😂   😂

your wish is my command Dave

pot.webp.ae1bafdd770116d63c0c77c1ebb145ea.webp

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Good evening my friends!  As always, been a while, but getting a nice SPIN in tonight.  It is Freestyle Friday over in RTM.  So, tonight it is a nice 180 gram, double LP of John Williams music!  IMG-2738.jpg

...on the Rega RP-6 with Ortofon OM-2 Blue cart. IMG-2739.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1