Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

12 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Well now.  That's a hell of a thing to say to a real progster, jazz man, symphonic and rock musician.  lol, my work is done here...

what I my like should not make you

defecate...or vice versa...my friend

we're just here to spin vinyl...no matter what it is...or who likes it or 

not...as long as your here...spinning

vinyl !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, comay said:

A good rainy day soundtrack. 

And I still stand firmly in the camp that LPs blow cds away in sound quality! I'd bet that sounds as good or better than my mfsl cd copy I put up here earlier!!

On an odd wavelength for me. Got a strange look for turning this up earlier.... but heck she was watching hallmark tv with it turned up in the front of the house! Don't think she had heard me play that David Sanborn  disc last week!

Any of you folks listened to this band before?

I saw these kids on tv a couple years ago playing one of their tunes that might make it to the fm airwaves. They almost seem an experiment in blues to rock to jazz with a somewhat severe style. Some almost psychedelic like distortion, very imaginative percussion. Brittany Howard has one heck of an instrument for her voice, Steve Johnson can change the timing of the tune in a heartbeat. Played it backwards today C, B then A putting the whole "trip" with them in a different perspective.

I'd bet they could do good covers of the Stones or Grace Jones just as easily as the other, wikipedia kinda shows that's possible too.

Very interesting with the pot only at 10am on the Forte IIIs.

Untitled.jpg

• Like 3