Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Since I quit hangin' with, or they quit hanging with me all I've had is my faves off of Discipline and Three of a Perfect pair on a 110 cassette.

Found this and it should be getting to me soon. Not as good as LPs but at least I don't have to baby-sit the cd transport! It is a good bit of their `69 - `84 with excessive artwork included.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello vinyl friends.......................still on the road here in Elsworth Maine, and our work has concluded for this week long road trip...   SO, a last night to stay and enjoy dinner and wine here in town.............then we start the 7 hour road trip home !    Can't wait to get back to Music Hall and spin up some tunes !!

I have brand new 'bottles' to install and bias up in both the mono blocks, that will probably be on Saturday.....   

Ok, enjoy the music and I will check back again soon, and hopefully Friday evening to start....  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks Paul, we will be able to connect tomorrow evening at least in this place.....

Oh, I was talking to a secretary at one of the churches we work at.   She is from your land...   She said that your area is really pronounced as 'Bizbin', is that correct ??

• Like 1

Evening Folks, if this cover looks ragged...it's my fault!

Got this at the K-Mart forty years ago remember having a hard time holding it and riding home on my ten speed cause if it swung too hard it would get in the spokes. At about ten bucks that was two quarter acre plus yards at $5 per yard.

Still some good rock-n-roll tunes anytime, anywhere.

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 5

Great play right there John!  WOW, 40 years.........then, I realize that my LP collection runs back to that date and beyond!!

Ok, just to catch you up on things here in Music Hall.................I have JUST installed a brand new matched set of Gold Lion KT-88 replica bottles.  These were from a wonderful tube shop located in my neighboring town about 7 minutes drive.   They sell world wide on the net!

Bought these on Monday and about to bias them for the first time....   Here are some photos I just posted in RTM, as I can't spin up music until they are correctly setup in the mono blocks......DSCN8884.jpg

DSCN8885.jpg

DSCN8886.jpg

DSCN8887.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Great play right there John!  WOW, 40 years.........then, I realize that my LP collection runs back to that date and beyond!!

Ok, just to catch you up on things here in Music Hall.................I have JUST installed a brand new matched set of Gold Lion KT-88 replica bottles.  These were from a wonderful tube shop located in my neighboring town about 7 minutes drive.   They sell world wide on the net!

Bought these on Monday and about to bias them for the first time....   Here are some photos I just posted in RTM, as I can't spin up music until they are correctly setup in the mono blocks......DSCN8884.jpg

DSCN8885.jpg

DSCN8886.jpg

DSCN8887.jpg

Gary that means you are old as...

salt and dirt...lol....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2