Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

4 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

there a place behind the 22 and a spot inbetween where the korns stack...

You think of everything! 

Got to run, heading out for a surprise bday party for a close friend. She thinks she's getting old. Turning 50. Good lord I’d love to be 50 again!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, cincymat said:

You think of everything! 

Got to run, heading out for a surprise bday party for a close friend. She thinks she's getting old. Turning 50. Good lord I’d love to be 50 again!

not a sling chicken anymore...

and me too...have fun !

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Schu said:

180's aren't a indication of quality... as a mater of fact weight and thickness has little to do with how good a mastering and pressing are.

7 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

like Donald Fagan 's  nightfly 140

sounds incredible

http://blog.vinylgourmet.com/2015/10/180-gram-vinyl-what-are-the-benefits-heavyweight-vinyl-records-explained.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@cincymat give a listen to that Goats Head Soup I put up a few pages ago, the transitioning between guitar and keyboards is great! Then my other cent......Some Girls and Tattoo You but they're more "electric" Good setup for the listening room - no obstructions at all!

• Like 2

Good evening everyone..............just re-capping on Friday night's vinyl play over in RTM.................a record that I just bought SEALED on eBay....   This was released in 1970...........I bought my cassette copy in 1974 while it was still available in the record shops...   Never released as a stand alone recording on CD...........   The shrink is still on it in this photo.....DSCN9081.jpg

Here is the rear cover.............DSCN9082.jpg

• Like 2

I've literally ripped through my entire collection today.  obviously it's not that big.  About to grow it a little though, signed up with a vinyl wholesaler, most things are kind of a wash but certain hard to find audiophile grade recordings are way cheaper, trying to make a big list right now.  

• Like 5