Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

1 hour ago, billybob said:

DP fan here but only saw once. Speed King ending still send shivers up spines...

Otis Redding ...my my my...Posted Dictionary Of Soul album here. Posted Otis Blue youtube earlier pages... Pain In My Heart/My Girl/Shake...Happy Song.

I saw them -- Made in Japan Tour.

Rory Galagher and FleetwoodMac opened. I do not remember the ladies being with FM.  I don't remember much about that one ... except there were bottles flying when they wouldn't let Deep Purple on stage...

David Bowie... I kinda hung around the cops ... they looked the most normal. The glitter kids.  and they came costumed... A circus

• Haha 3

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:36 PM, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

I don't even know who that is, I'm a 90's kid, all I know about is grunge and alternative.  

Same here. I have a few more new 90's records since this was taken.

946749_10207658103283483_5898227384542108006_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

the Good and the Bad of online shopping....

doesn't matter what they tell you about it

what matters is how it is

darn-near perfect copy of "Three of a Perfect Pair"  Bass in Industry is awesome!

image.jpg

"Discipline" won't even be put on the tt:( Those aren't scuffs to the left, they're wide scratches looks like a rake was dragged over it

image.jpg

• Sad 3

10 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

the Good and the Bad of online shopping....

doesn't matter what they tell you about it

what matters is how it is

darn-near perfect copy of "Three of a Perfect Pair"  Bass in Nuages is awesome!

image.jpg

"Discipline" won't even be put on the tt:( Those aren't scuffs to the left, they're wide scratches looks like a rake was dragged over it

image.jpg

Dig me but don't bury me

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

It will be in the recycle bin when I get the $ back.

That stinks. Very hard to not end up with some duds. Most sellers are close but overstate some just don't look at all. More often than not you get your money back but still a PITA

• Like 3

Got two copies of that one!

Actually right now, two copies of Discipline also. That 40th edition on cd sounds funny to me, like it's been stepped on one too many times. 

So the perfect pair sounds so full and clean and perfect

IT'S VINYL!

compared to that cassette I've had for too long. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Now onto some prog from a band that formed by a melding of two bands in Swansea Wales about the mid 60s

Spining the 1st of 2 albums in the collection 

This album is in parts constructed in bluesy rock with a prog / space infusion a very good album to bring a little light to your day 

Artist - Man

Title - Rhinos, Winos + Lunatics 

EF950A48-059E-4A32-B911-473DB5CB7EF4.jpeg

6B942708-A85A-42EF-A56D-DDDE783770EA.jpeg

B7F7D279-85D5-48C7-AFE9-364CB7013474.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Excuse Me @Full Range

Can't help it! :D

...perfect timing and

News of the day and...

Name of this record cracked me up just now thinking about the political party I dumped.... years after they dumped me.

rhino, _____, ______, lyin' ryan's days are numbered 

Praise`em Lordy!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:09 PM, WillyBob said:

I saw them -- Made in Japan Tour.

Rory Galagher and FleetwoodMac opened. I do not remember the ladies being with FM.  I don't remember much about that one ... except there were bottles flying when they wouldn't let Deep Purple on stage...

David Bowie... I kinda hung around the cops ... they looked the most normal. The glitter kids.  and they came costumed... A circus

Don't think I posted the Made In Japan double live lp....I have but, anytime was a good time to see them

Rory Gallagher...What a musician! Saw Taste in Orlando at the Lake Eola  bandshell in 70. 

There is some YouTube of the Isle Of Wight that is passable for the day with the band.

He was on the cover of a music mag. awhile ago. Peeps still discovering him.

No ladies with FM was early for sure...B)

Wish I had seen Bowie...:emotion-21:

• Like 2

@Full Range

@dirtmudd

I've allowed you two to be an influence to my wallet lately.

The King Crimson collection I've started to build is what I had known and had an abridged collection on two cassettes one here and one long gone! Got the three 80's recordings either here  or on the way here now. It's fun even without the other two parts of the R&R trifecta.

That catchy addictive tune by Carla Bley & Nick Mason made me search until I just pulled the trigger on a "Like New" copy of that and an old Weather Report LP that I haven't even bothered to think about until listening to that entire other lp on youtube the other night!

:P

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

@Full Range

@dirtmudd

I've allowed you two to be an influence to my wallet lately.

The King Crimson collection I've started to build is what I had known and had an abridged collection on two cassettes one here and one long gone! Got the three 80's recordings either here  or on the way here now. It's fun even without the other two parts of the R&R trifecta.

That catchy addictive tune by Carla Bley & Nick Mason made me search until I just pulled the trigger on a "Like New" copy of that and an old Weather Report LP that I haven even bothered to think about until listening to that entire other lp on youtube the other night!

:P

This is the crimson bootleg... That made me lose my

Mind !

https://www.discogs.com/King-Crimson-Doctor-D-Atlanta-62373/release/1258902

• Like 2

I am very fortunate to have such a record collection 

Not a large collection by any stretch but all quality LPs by quality artists 

When I was young I tended to gravitate to “non pop “ artists and quite a few had to be ordered or imported for me 

The record shop staff had no idea until they found the listing in their catalogue 

More good LPs still to be played 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1