Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

On 4/29/2018 at 5:56 PM, Derrick said:

On 4/29/2018 at 5:58 PM, KROCK said:

1for ZEP!

On 4/29/2018 at 7:22 PM, Derrick said:

Well alright. After a good run of King Crimson I can say that I will always be a 21st Century Schizoid Fan!! Love what they do. There is a time and a place for that killer style. At the end of the day the mighty Zep reigns supreme!!!!

In my humble opinion....

On 4/29/2018 at 7:58 PM, JohnJ said:

gotta be Led Zep for me!

but I do like King Crimson too.

Out of zeppelins mouth to your ears...

All that glitters is not gold

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Been TOO LONG since stopping by...............here is what I am playing over in RTM right now............this is my most recent LP added to the Bill Evans collection.   Another great LIVE recording sounding very nice via all the tube gear this Sunday night....^_^DSCN0576.jpg

• Like 7

:DDiscogs has come through for me again. Trying to find a good first version copy of an LP I had on cassette for a while, found an original supposed "mint" that equals never played vinyl which happens to be gold vinyl.

Seller never responded so that button appeared on my order page today, I clicked it.

bada-bing, bada-boom I get the invoice three hours later. Don't feel very trusting right now, but I clicked the buy it button.

paypal rolled out that return deal with their services recently, hope I'm not headed that direction now.

https://www.discogs.com/The-Alan-Parsons-Project-Tales-Of-Mystery-And-Imagination/release/2783170

• Like 3

Time for some New Wave Synth Pop from 1985 

I have already presented the very popular Heatland album released 1983

The Flame album was released next but had big shoes to fill 

They did that convincingly — All great tracks 

But listen to the track - Cathedral 

Artist - Real Life

Title - Flame 

91898035-079A-4A0A-9506-6054AE4F9127.jpeg

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Paul the shadows on the baffle in your speaker from that angle remind me of the old LaScala ad.

Yours are more pretty!!

46_1970s_Lascala_ad.jpg

The photos do look similar ✅

Im trying to change up the photos for a little variety 

• Like 2

.........Good going John on the Parsons!  

Paul, I too like changing the angles from time to time.............here is one I took last night for the RTM gang, a different perspective of the layout here in Music Hall..............:)DSCN0467.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Paul, I too like changing the angles from time to time.............here is one I took last night for the RTM gang, a different perspective of the layout here in Music Hall..............:)

Your a champion mate 

Did you see the trio of jazz records I posted by the Australian band Galapagos Duck 🦆 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

:DDiscogs has come through for me again. Trying to find a good first version copy of an LP I had on cassette for a while, found an original supposed "mint" that equals never played vinyl which happens to be gold vinyl.

Seller never responded so that button appeared on my order page today, I clicked it.

bada-bing, bada-boom I get the invoice three hours later. Don't feel very trusting right now, but I clicked the buy it button.

paypal rolled out that return deal with their services recently, hope I'm not headed that direction now.

https://www.discogs.com/The-Alan-Parsons-Project-Tales-Of-Mystery-And-Imagination/release/2783170

Thats the same version as in my collection ✅👌

Exept it’s the AU pressing also not gold

https://www.discogs.com/The-Alan-Parsons-Project-Tales-Of-Mystery-And-Imagination/release/5240210

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Full Range said:

@dirtmudd

That UK is a fantastic album - top marks on that purchase 

@WillyBob

Been on the lookout from my regular sources for some Gentle Giant - I need to get some releases on vinyl 

I do have a vintage copy also....

and I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone...

• Heritage Members
  • 8855 posts

Linda Ronstadt is known for her hi quality...recordings

so I'm always on the lookout for quality recordings and pressings....

• Like 2