Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Thank you one and all for your likes and approvals....   It isn't too often that 3 of us would all order the same 'yet to be released' album at the same time, and plan an evening to drop the stylus at the same time in all our different time zones!!   Ok, that is all for this evening, could be more tomorrow night...   

Enjoy.....

• Haha 2

Peeks in...   😂 😎

I'm sittin here in total disbelief and have been the past couple days...  Late nights listening and early morning walking around here like I've just had a double frontal lobotomy.  Have thought about sharing some pics but decided that would be too much work so have made a pile to spread sometime so ya get my "drift!"  Had to slip into a Goodwill the other day to nose...  Only one 3' shelf of mostly garbage but DID find some old show tunes like West Side Story...  I even plopped down some hard earned cash ($.50) for an old Frank Sinatra LP,  which blew me away when I played it.

So far the sound???  WOW, gas IS totally the way to go imo!  The PrimaLuna sounds wonderful in EVERY way paired w/the Schiit Mani.  The LS?  Incredible sounding w/Deang's Jupiter network.  He made these puppies truly sing!  PWK?  One word:  GENIUS!

The PrimaLuna?  Ha, that slippery slope...  GIMME MORE!!!

Here?  Sure but maybe NOT here (Temporary)  Ha...  Paul, hope your buddy gets better REAL soon!   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Giving this new remastered album a spin that was a Father’s Day gift 

Don’t you just hate it when a brand new / sealed album has finger prints on the vinyl surface 

As I type this post I am enjoying playing this classic album from a well regarded prog band 

Dog is laying next to me keeping each other company and also enjoying the music 

Artist - Gentle Giant 

Title - Octopus 

6FB5BE89-2F65-4465-83C7-4FF0A857C3EB.jpeg

• Like 3

Spinning a Australian CBS Record release 

But now moved on in a Jazz direction 

A very good album and track compilation of one artist 

Artist - Duke Ellington 

Title - The World Of Duke Ellington Volume 2

Double album on CBS 

ID S2BP 220166 ( not listed on Discogs)

7D6A0E0A-D3F0-4FBC-8FCE-972C0D55175C.jpeg

• Like 5

A little Sunday afternoon boogie going on here

lil' Stevie's big brother, new from 1986 in the slightly yellowed plastic for $8, could not pass it up!

Hate to think of going back to the dry cleaner Monday, that used record shop is a couple doors down and for some reason I always park right between the two.

IMG_20180923_141319.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

A little Sunday afternoon boogie going on here

lil' Stevie's big brother, new from 1986 in the slightly yellowed plastic for $8, could not pass it up!

Hate to think of going back to the dry cleaner Monday, that used record shop is a couple doors down and for some reason I always park right between the two.

IMG_20180923_141319.jpg

Have enough booze in you... To you throw up on your silk shirt...

and have a reason for doing both....

• Haha 3