Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Full Range

Vinyl - Record Spinning

Recommended Posts

Van Morrison Astral Weeks, on my new TD 160 Super 

 

IMG_0026-XL.jpg

 

sorta cool way to spend a few moments...

 

cincy

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Full Range said:

Beautiful looking Thorens TD160 super

 

Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks super to me too!  :)

 

Now I'm thunkin Van Morrison myself...  Been sitting here debating!  Sooooo...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Looks super to me too!  :)

 

Now I'm thunkin Van Morrison myself...  Been sitting here debating!  Sooooo...

 

 

Get the cobwebs out mate 

That Schiit Mani phonostage should be broken by now 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Full Range said:

 

Get the cobwebs out mate 

That Schiit Mani phonostage should be broken by now 

The Schiit is cookin just fine n dandy!  Soooo much stuff to sit back and listen to Paul.  Sitting back hearing EVERYthing I never heard before.  LA WOMAN just blew me away last nite.  Couldn't believe it.  Some old CSN&Y?  Yuuuuppers.  I'm starting to spin in circles there's so much I want to listen to.  Have 32' here now and thinking about just another 5' shelf for favorites closer to the turntable...  Ha...  Gotta have a game plan so thunkin on a lot of different things actually.  It'll sort.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

The Schiit is cookin just fine n dandy!  Soooo much stuff to sit back and listen to Paul.  Sitting back hearing EVERYthing I never heard before.  LA WOMAN just blew me away last nite.  Couldn't believe it.  Some old CSN&Y?  Yuuuuppers.  I'm starting to spin in circles there's so much I want to listen to.  Have 32' here now and thinking about just another 5' shelf for favorites closer to the turntable...  Ha...  Gotta have a game plan so thunkin on a lot of different things actually.  It'll sort.

_mg_8915-noblock

 

img_6385-noblock

_mg_6427-noblock

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know...

 

my first thought about the first photo was she’s getting the grooves dirty holding the albums like that. 

 

Maybe I need help

 

cincy

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kicking off a slow a Wednesday evening. 

 

Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd

 

272D91AD-B409-4B74-BDB2-F3C898696723-X3.

 

cincy

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cincymat said:

I don’t know...

 

my first thought about the first photo was she’s getting the grooves dirty holding the albums like that. 

 

Maybe I need help

 

cincy

The last one with the Thorens

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

=== Thank you Mr. Mudd.

After much consternation, I’ve decided to keep my turn table. My old vinyl looks much more appealing now —

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

The last one with the Thorens

Is too much to contemplate...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, richieb said:

 

=== Thank you Mr. Mudd.

After much consternation, I’ve decided to keep my turn table. My old vinyl looks much more appealing now —

You have a record player? And Albums? 

 

Why dint you crank that up when I was there? 

 

Cincy

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, richieb said:

 

=== Thank you Mr. Mudd.

After much consternation, I’ve decided to keep my turn table. My old vinyl looks much more appealing now —

It's all about ... How you play it back

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cincymat said:

I don’t know...

 

my first thought about the first photo was she’s getting the grooves dirty holding the albums like that. 

 

Maybe I need help

 

cincy

She was just bringing it.... To the record cleaner

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...