Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Hey Dave, that 90125 is one that I had to hear coming through the F3s after I got them, my vinyl was shot but found it on a cd.

Sammy Hagar and Neal Schon (Journey) were friends and did some gigs out in California in the 80s as HSAS. Landed this somewhere back then:

IMG-20181025-193134.jpg

Their cover of "Whiter Shade of Pale" is great on this vinyl..... OK on this youtube:

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Right back at ya Rich!

One heck of a box there.

Never had them on vinyl till a few weeks back. Only on CD. Very thick and warm. No time to listen till now between dead dog, dead 48 year old dear, dear friend, new client and what seams like a million other things.

Enjoying some "me" time. Everyone needs to take a step back and appreciate what they currently have. Its gone way to quickly.

rps20181025_195939.thumb.jpg.94ef2e932256a4345d8db8e29c1c73bc.jpg

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, rplace said:

@DizRotus my guilty pleasure. Hate to admit it, but I love it. Travlin' Man into Beautiful Loser....does it get any better? I can't escape my roots no matter how far I go. He'll always ask he will always say please

I agree. I picked up a sad looking copy at a used record store's bargain bin.  It cleaned up nicely with the PVA/Cyastat peel; looks and plays like new.  I finished Bob's roast beef sandwich once.  He was a client at the lawfirm I was with. 

One of the young associates was following a slowpoke in a white Corvette.  She was about to flip him off and rocket by, but, fortunately, she did not, as it was Seger on his way to our office.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

I agree. I picked up a sad looking copy at a used record store's bargain bin.  It cleaned up nicely with the PVA/Cyastat peel; looks and plays like new.  

I got a copy for $4. Gave it your regW peal and it sounds like $40....if not $400. Hated Bob in the late 70s into the 90s.  WWWW, WLLZ, WRIF, WABX they all played him at nasium. Forgot about him after that. Fast forward to today. He is my Detroit homie. I saw lots of concerts at CoBo, but never the silver bullet band. My loss, not his. A Detroit icon. Funny how your perspective changes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The past day here would have been an award winning radio station if we could have broadcast all the records I've viewed here!

@Full Range `cept I always saw a tubby ruffled gal at the bottom of the stairs:laugh:

Yes: Fragile

King Crimson: In the Court of the Crimson King   got both right here

Genesis: Nursery Crimes

Van DerGraph Generator ?

Miles Davis ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1