Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

I was told this new Tedeschi Trucks LP was gonna be off the charts and trust me it truly is. Soooo smooth and sweet.  Susan Tedeschi KILLS the vocals and the lyrics are well written with meaning.  Production from every aspect is fantastic.  It's also clean, crisp and tight in every respect.  It also includes a small 5 minute 33 called "The Ending."  Written in memory of Greg Allman, CeDell Davis, Leon Russell, BB King and Butch Trucks, Derek's uncle.  The dance has begun!  Double thumbs up?  You betcha!  😎

TTB - Signs.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Good Sunday evening everyone (Monday NOON already for Paul)..

I have my New Zealand white wine here, and spinning this gift LP from Mike......   Sounding really nice tonight...   Old Dual 506 TT, and the rest of the kit - Tubes, Horns....you get the idea 🍷DSCN2180.jpg

The center gate fold image with song lyrics.......DSCN2181.jpg

• Like 3

I'm getting caught up in Black Sabbath tonite.  Listened to two copies of Master of Reality sorting the nastiest, ugliest, beat up one for Mike!  lololol  Think he already got that one though.  THEN saw a couple more I hadn't heard in a while soooo giving them a spin.  Sounds pretty darn good now that his chicken dinner is ready to go!  lol   :)

black sabbath.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Still;

Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin are peers from the same best decade I ever had.

Marillion just doesn't do it for me, so what? Wobbler? I've got to listen to the rest of it & I won't have to force myself to!

Reverse chronological order for my top 5 Aero rebuild now.

I haven't heard this in so long sounding good since my old tt died:

IMG-20190225-181623.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1