Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

In a bit buddy, third period 13 min left in a good game, up on St Louis 3-2! Have not heard that particular song in..... Well since my last life, the wild one (80s), coming home from Henry's West Texas Sunrise Saloon with a fat wallet from playing pool.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Let’s all head to the UK for the next LP

Infact it’s Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

An alternative Indi rock band that built a healthy following mostly by word of mouth 

Artist - Belle & Sebastian 

Title - The Boy With The Arab Strap 

B3F2A3C9-8737-4572-89A7-002ACBD4A887.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5-2 Hurricanes

Freakin' Evander Holyfield wound up the siren before the game & did our Storm Surge after the win!!! :emotion-21:

He knocked out one of my new favorites Jordan Martinook, they drug him off the ice by his skates a few minutes later.

Priceless!

https://news.yahoo.com/evander-holyfield-knocks-martinook-hurricanes-033034247.html

@billybob here ya go, from Henry's on south 49 c1982

IMG-20190301-222054.jpg

One of the best on this LP not the most well known:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

In a bit buddy, third period 13 min left in a good game, up on St Louis 3-2! Have not heard that particular song in..... Well since my last life, the wild one (80s), coming home from Henry's West Texas Sunrise Saloon with a fat wallet from playing pool.

Did not know you were a stroker. Guess you showed them the Minn. Fats. Maybe we can fram a game sometime...lol

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, cincymat said:

@Full Range

BTW, my lovely wife and 3 of her friends arrived yesterday in Sydney on a cruise. Magnificent county you have!

I was there myself on the 26th January also on a cruise 🚢 

When I retire a world cruise is on the cards 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, cincymat said:

My wonderful wife got me this for Valentine's Day.  First time out of it’s wrapper, tonight. 

sounding properly bluesy...

cincy

Nice one you've got there cincy :emotion-21:

And that record, I like how MFSL makes that recording sound more rich, even though it brings out the flaws in the studio from back then.

Got a replacement on cd  awhile back.... saw your post and it's been dialed up to noon here, on the 8th out of 14 here. It's a long trip this morning!!

• Like 1