Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Landscapers are working out back @ the neighbors soooo french doors are open wide and I'm workin with them!  Course they have no idea who is playing and I'm sure could care less.  KIDS today!  Maybe they'll know a lil CCR...  Then again maybe not!  hahahaha  😎

van morrison - hard nose.jpg

cream- Fresh Cream.jpg

cream - Live Cream.jpg

CCR - Willie & the poor boys.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Thanks for enlightening the next gen of top 40 numbed folks to real music!!

The guy they work for is a moron.  No cell calls or texting, no ear buds while they work and if they have to go to the bathroom he takes them off the clock while he sits and watches them from his new pickup.  It's allll about him.  Winter he worked high school basketball games as a ref.  Patent leather black shoes, sprayed his hair and had to have it perfect, gold whistle from somewhere.  He is TERRIBLE as a ref so he's now graduated to 5-6th grade games.  hahaha Just walked out back and showed them this jacket and told them who it was and it was from 1971.  Yup, he was staring.  Hope they enjoy it cause it's cranked.  They said it was sounding great!  hahaha

supertramp - indelibily stamped.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

The guy they work for is a moron.  No cell calls or texting, no ear buds while they work and if they have to go to the bathroom he takes them off the clock while he sits and watches them from his new pickup.  It's allll about him.  Winter he worked high school basketball games as a ref.  Patent leather black shoes, sprayed his hair and had to have it perfect, gold whistle from somewhere.  He is TERRIBLE as a ref so he's now graduated to 5-6th grade games.  hahaha

You're being too nice. His employees are the morons to work for the likes of him. My first year in FL as a comm/industrial painter I literally fired a dozen bosses. Had to go to the county govt once to get my money from one of those crooks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Dude sounds like overseer on a xhaingang... cup of water here boss? Legirons rattling. Maybe some Pretenders music ..

Thinking it was Mossy that tripped  me w/the ELP the other day...  Soooo yup, here we go from 71!  Thought I had it in the tub!  lol  Had to order 100 more MoFi jacket inserts today.  Ugh  Kids are done and prolly eating lunch on the way to another house this afternoon.  lolol

ELP - ELP.jpg

elp - trilogy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I will continue spinning Jazz this weekend 

And this album is just superb 

Although this is a Cannonball Adderley release the other band members would be considered the “Dream Team “ 

They are Miles Davis, Hank Jones, Sam Jones, Art Blakey

Artist - Cannonball Adderley 

Title - Something’ Else 

On Blue Note Records - 1997 Reissue 180gr 

Original release was in 1958 

Heads up to @Tigerman

000151B5-05D4-4E4A-950C-C2F9AF74727C.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mossy bottom said:

Good evening, Full Range,

Really nice selection to kick this Friday night with...I forgot I had it...

Cheers!

Cannonball Adderley - Somethin' Else.

With a bunch of jazz geniuses.  Blue Note 81595.

15599574463906057821951537671103.jpg

Great minds - Yea a fantastic album and I’m enjoying it over and over 

This is my copy —-  https://www.discogs.com/Cannonball-Adderley-Somethin-Else/release/635494

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Full Range, Thanks for posting  the discogs link.  I never knew my copy(BST-81595) is either a European or French Blue Note reissue.  The vinyl is very quiet, and the sound stageing is superb!! Been a while since I played it...Boy, this one needs a regular place in the listening rotation. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mossy bottom said:

Full Range, Thanks for posting  the discogs link.  I never knew my copy(BST-81595) is either a European or French Blue Note reissue.  The vinyl is very quiet, and the sound stageing is superb!! Been a while since I played it...Boy, this one needs a regular place in the listening rotation. 

That number BST-81595 does not come up on Discogs 

You need to check with the ID number or scan code on the back cover 

And I agree I need to have this album on regular rotation 

• Like 2