Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

@MicroMara and anyone else that isn't aware:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Leonid+%26+Friends

If you've ever liked Chicago, you'll love these Ruskies!!

2 hours ago, Full Range said:

I am a closet Alice Cooper Fan 

Is it the outrageous (well it was then) face make-up or the reptiles;)

How about these guys?

IMG-20200301-183104.jpg

I've always thought I had a first pressing of Machine Head, maybe I do. This new to me one is more lightweight vinyl same 1972 everywhere but it has a take out lyrics poster in it.

Their first seven plus a live one their second release I have was printed in Germany.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MicroMara said:

Where did you get these cute emojies from

Downloaded from a website when I got tired of not finding a bangs-head smiley in this forum. A certain person I interact with here drove me to them. I'd make them half sized except I'd lose the .gif properties. I'll pm the lot to you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

If you've ever liked Chicago, you'll love theses Ruskies!!

How about these guys?

IMG-20200301-183104.jpg

I've always thought I had a first pressing of Machine Head, maybe I do. This new to me one is more lightweight vinyl same 1972 everywhere but it has a take out lyrics poster in it.

Their first seven plus a live one their second release I have was printed in Germany.

very nice collection , respect !!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

If you've ever liked Chicago, you'll love theses Ruskies!!

How about these guys?

IMG-20200301-183104.jpg

the ruskies were nice, thanx

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Downloaded from a website when I got tired of not finding a bangs-head smiley in this forum. A certain person I interact with here drove me to them. I'd make them half sized except I'd lose the .gif properties. I'll pm the lot to you.

:rockon:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Interesting scroll...  Ha!  Had the afternoon allll figured out until I was a good grandpa and took the two grands out of town to some new trampoline place.  There I sat reading a book about Bob Dylan while they boinged all over the place.  Actually got a comment from some kid working there on the book.  Told me he loved his music.  Things that make ya go hmmmmm.  After 5 hours of boinging around the place then took them for some Skyline Chili so they could try it out.  They loved the chili on spaghetti w/a mound of grated cheese on it.  Then it was on the road for home.  Five minutes later they were out like lights back there.  Ha!  Got 'em!  (Insert non fancy emoji here.)    :)

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Interesting scroll...  Ha!  Had the afternoon allll figured out until I was a good grandpa and took the two grands out of town to some new trampoline place.  There I sat reading a book about Bob Dylan while they boinged all over the place.  Actually got a comment from some kid working there on the book.  Told me he loved his music.  Things that make ya go hmmmmm.  After 5 hours of boinging around the place then took them for some Skyline Chili so they could try it out.  They loved the chili on spaghetti w/a mound of grated cheese on it.  Then it was on the road for home.  Five minutes later they were out like lights back there.  Ha!  Got 'em!  (Insert non fancy emoji here.)    :)

1.gif  17.gif22.gif23.gif                           

2.gif19.gif20.gif18.gif3.gif22.gif                                63.gif      39.gif    017.gif       64.gif          122.gif   89.gif   106.gif

28.gif                         

103.gif          103.gif            103.gif   

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/1/2020 at 7:07 PM, MicroMara said:

the ruskies were nice, thanx

On 3/1/2020 at 6:51 PM, JohnJ said:

If you've ever liked Chicago, you'll love these Ruskies!!

How about these guys?

IMG-20200301-183104.jpg

Dang John..yes...even the Deep Purple Telegrammation Bosch cover lp...don't see Gemini Suite but... alright now...

Bought my copy after watching A Clockwork Orange masterpiece...yes was younger.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A few more to clean tomorrow & the six or seven CSN & CSNY then I'm done with this installment from down south.

That Hoslt?, I can see why I've seen it mentioned here several times at the forums. Interesting passages the LP is fairly good I can hear some noise in the quiet parts of side two, but no complaints at all.

Last time I heard the 1812 it was on my H2s. They did bass with more impact at any volume than the Fortes do. Fortes and the sub make the bass so much more deep and realistic though. Elijah Craig taste, beer budget!

Had the sub crossed over at 40 hz raised it to 42 and wow the bassoons and lowest brass came to life.

The KC? wow there is a total different tint to the cover color from the reprint that I have. The face is a little different too. The copy I do have plays without a flaw. 

After cleaning , believe I'll have to tell my brother that he could get some coin out of it, the CSN too if it is clean as they look!

IMG-20200302-222445.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JohnJ said:

IMG-20200302-212659.jpg

If your rig is up to it this it is a really nice recording!

Gustav Holst composed the music for the Star Wars movies before John Williams did.   017.gif   013.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm all about FREE!  Picked up last weekend Tedeschi Trucks show from the Ryman in Nashville where they killed it!  Here ya go soooo bookmark and hit it when you've got time!  You'll see WHY they're one of the best groups out there today.  They push EVERY button!

https://archive.org/details/ttb2020-02-29.mk41v.edtyre/ttb2020-02-29.mk41v.edtyre.s1.t04.flac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2