Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Hi @MicroMara & guys,

I am passionate about experimental and independent music, in the 70s and 80s I bought vinyls of numbers independent labels : Rough Trade, Cramed Discs, Factory Records, New Rose, Celluloïd, 4AD, Industrial Records, ...

So among all these records I really like German artists and I have records of fantastic music and great qualities: 

CAN, Faust, Amon Düül II, D.A.F. (Deutsch Amerikanische Freundschaft), Neu!, Einstürzende Neubauten, Embryo, Holger Czukay, Xmal Deutschland, .... and others that I did not buy at the time and that I would like to buy soon, including Kraftwerk albums !

b173.jpg

note: I also have a lot of classical music from German composers and conductors, but this time on CD not vinyl. Your country is a great country of musicians.  

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, mustang_flht said:

Hi @MicroMara & guys,

I am passionate about experimental and independent music, in the 70s and 80s I bought vinyls of numbers independent labels : Rough Trade, Cramed Discs, Factory Records, New Rose, Celluloïd, 4AD, Industrial Records, ...

So among all these records I really like German artists and I have records of fantastic music and great qualities: 

CAN, Faust, Amon Düll, D.A.F. (Deutsch Amerikanische Freundschaft), Neu!, Einstürzende Neubauten, Embryo, Holger Czukay, Xmal Deutschland, .... and others that I did not buy at the time and that I would like to buy soon, including Kraftwerk albums !

b173.jpg

note: I also have a lot of classical music from German composers and conductors, but this time on CD not vinyl. Your country is a great country of musicians.  

American composer in Germany

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@dirtmudd    Your knowledge around Frank Zappa is very impressive. I take off my hat. 58.gif

But also all around Genesis......Invisible Touch ....At the climax of their career....Had seen the live concert for this album, a life experience for the human senses

Genesistonightkleiner.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

@mustang_flht     Well then, we have a lot to talk about until death do us part ....And I would like to welcome you to our ever-growing circle of old rockers

1915266299_Altemnnerrock.jpg.1e0f849caa80ba1af0594b124edbca23.jpg

clapping.gifShe's got a Benetar / Quatro thing going on there... but I know that tune.....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

clapping.gifShe's got a Benetar / Quatro thing going on there... but I know that tune.....

@JohnJ   Great Original of Rock´n Roll Gipsy .......... 025.gif                 Heart .....Barracuda 1977

• Like 3

They're one of my all time favorites... seen them more than Aerosmith & Ted..... less than ZZTop.

They'd do two encores sometimes with a Zeppelin tune thrown in somewhere towards the end of the night!

• Like 1