Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

5 hours ago, MicroMara said:

@Full Range   your " puffin " from Parks Audio ..I did not know that you use a separate AD / DA converter to listen to your records. I have already looked, costs in the USA about $ 500. nice useful phono tool ? Which advantage does it offer you, besides filtering out pops and clicks, in acoustic terms. The fact that it works in real time requires a unimaginable computing power of the converter chips. Are these Sabre converters in use?

The Puffin is my second phono amp but the puffin is a seperate component 

Advantages are -  I have several different cartridges available to me however all have different settings for them 
It will handle both MM/MC and varied record pressing standards used prior to RIAA 

The puffin makes it easy to swap over cartridges as it also has user saved settings 
My most fickle cartridge is the London Decca Gold with the Garrott bros upgrade 

When I swap over a cartridge - I choose the setting saved for that cartridge and play a record in less than 5 seconds 

The new software is in advanced Beta stage and the new features that I tested work well 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Full Range  In my neighbour city the musical " Starlight Express " has been running for 32 years and is therefore the most successful musical in Germany. Andrew Lloyd Webber composed the music, arrangements and lyrics. Over 16 million visitors have already seen this musical.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

In my neighbour city the musical " Starlight Express " has been running for 32 years and is therefore the most successful musical in Germany. Andrew Lloyd Webber composed the music, arrangements and lyrics. Over 16 million visitors have already seen this musical

Very impressive 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Full Range said:

It's a miracle
We cower in our shelters
With our hands over our ears
Lloyd-Webber's awful stuff
Runs for years and years and years
An earthquake hits the theater
But the operetta lingers
Then the piano lid comes down