Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Today I’m starting off with a selection made by my wife 

She said that what swayed her to this album was that the girl on the cover looked like Nicole Kidman 

Artist - Rush

Title - Exit Stage Left 

7-F380997-C607-49-B3-87-C2-967-ACCDEA759

Second album she chose was from a Canadian artist and I don’t know how she found this album as it was in a hidden area and not even catalogued 

Artist - Ian Thomas Band 

Title - Still Here 

28-DB9-B4-F-B61-B-4-FEE-8-E70-2-BF82-C3-

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The stuff I wanted to save is in a footlocker in the garage.  My grands will prolly play in it when I'm gone.  Long ago when I was young I played in my grandfather's attic and opened my uncle's footlocker.  My uncle eventually snuck up and caught me, smiled and asked that I put everything back when I was done. I remember when Apocalypse Now came out.  Watched some of the beginning and got up and walked out.  I've since watched it in it's entirety on disc but that took a long time to do. Two years in that schiit hole was enough.  No PTSD, no nuttin but the past is the past.  Twice a year at church my pastor asks those who served to stand and be recognized while the congregation applauds them.  I've never stood and never will.  Instead I pray for my brothers who never made it home.  I've wished I never opened that footlocker of his so many times.  Don't want any schiit outta you guys either.  Just a random thought that surfaced. 

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Randyh said:

It was a pleasure ,  the Boys won''t  forget the many who died in Nam ----May 7th this year is 45 years ---we have a Trophy , SGT , Infantry, Expert Grenades , Bronze Star with Valor , Air Medal , National Defense Service Medal , Vietnam Service Medal , Army Commendation Medal with Valor , it does not get better than this ----a true Fighter -All the Best

Your expert recognition and accurate description of the awards lead me to believe you are either an exceptional student of Army decorations during the 'Nam era, or perhaps you also have the same "memorabilia" framed and hanging in your study as I do.  Whichever the case, I and all those who served in whatever conflict or decade appreciate the kind comments posted.

~

• Like 5