Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Full Range

Vinyl - Record Spinning

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

`night @KROCK

might like this gem I got cleaned up earlier, my original copy had to go when I got the new MC cart.

Doesn't state half-speed anywhere but "Made In Japan" is all over it

 

IMG-20200616-221558.jpg

 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes @dirtmudd every single song on that one is great. That's why I try to put the whole LP video up if I can.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 3 Styx albums - But not The Grand Illusion 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wish for you @Full Range is a long lost friend contacts you and tells you he has to unload all his records and reel to reels cause his wife wants to do something with the space!

 

IMG-20200617-192852.jpg

 

 

`76 and cotton tees were $5.00

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a long time since I've heard this... or has it? His solo stuff is kind of similar.

IMG-20200617-195535.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

My wish for you @Full Range is a long lost friend contacts you and tells you he has to unload all his records and reel to reels cause his wife wants to do something with the space!


I second that 

Motion passed

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dave1290, @KROCK, @JohnJ, @dirtmudd, @billybob, @Full Range

 

You all get along well here again. Nice musical sessions from in the past few days. Seger, Bonamassa, Steward,Styx,Welsh smilie_musik_097.gif

 

Wilkenfeld is new to me and I find her quiet good, even if her lyrics seem´s  to be a little bit psychodelic . Nice video productions.  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Wilkenfeld is new to me and I find her quiet good, even if her lyrics seem´s  to be a little bit psychodelic . Nice video productions.  

She's played with several virtuoso musicians. Has some good live stuff on youtube!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised with this really good recording for an old record. It's a keeper.

 

IMG-20200618-212913.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yuuuuup, that's a keeper alright!   ^^^^^^^^  BTW John, have ya seen Clemson's new uniforms?  You're not gonna like them...   😂

 

Forgot just how good this really was!  Been a while!

IMG-20200617-222112990-1.jpg

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MicroMara said:

@Dave1290, @KROCK, @JohnJ, @dirtmudd, @billybob, @Full Range

 

You all get along well here again. Nice musical sessions from in the past few days. Seger, Bonamassa, Steward,Styx,Welsh smilie_musik_097.gif

 

Wilkenfeld is new to me and I find her quiet good, even if her lyrics seem´s  to be a little bit psychodelic . Nice video productions.  

 

11 hours ago, JohnJ said:

She's played with several virtuoso musicians. Has some good live stuff on youtube!

Tal grew up near @Full Range

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

 

Tal grew up near @Full Range

How do you know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, KROCK said:

How do you know?


She was born in Sydney 

Now when I lived in Newcastle that would make her my neighbour as I lived in the next town north of Sydney at 100 km away or a 50 min drive 

 

Now that I live in Brisbane it’s 1000 km from Sydney 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Full Range said:


She was born in Sydney 

Now when I lived in Newcastle that would make her my neighbour as I lived in the next town north of Sydney at 100 km away or a 50 min drive 

 

Now that I live in Brisbane it’s 1000 km from Sydney 

dirtmudddddd, made out like She lived next door. 🤣

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KROCK said:

dirtmudddddd, made out like She lived next door. 🤣


Australia is such a big place that cattle stations can be larger than some US states 

So relatively speaking distance here is not that much of a deal 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joan Armatrading has a voice I like. Got her on a cassette from long ago. amnesty intl. concert at the Meadowlands broadcast on the King Biscuit Flour Hour. 

 

IMG-20200619-081107.jpg

 

@Dave1290

You talking about the deep-purple-cat (black out) uniforms?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KROCK said:

How do you know?

 

10 hours ago, Full Range said:


She was born in Sydney 

Now when I lived in Newcastle that would make her my neighbour as I lived in the next town north of Sydney at 100 km away or a 50 min drive 

 

Now that I live in Brisbane it’s 1000 km from Sydney 

 

9 hours ago, KROCK said:

dirtmudddddd, made out like She lived next door. 🤣

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

 

 

 

Ahh, you know Nature Boy.....🤣

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...