Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

On 11/4/2020 at 9:56 PM, wuzzzer said:

Stopped by my local Walmart tonight and was pleased at their vinyl selection.  Was pretty surprised at the prices.  Of course I have to get in to this when prices are up.

I didn't buy anything but I did order The Wall online which should be here by the weekend along with a pack of record cleaning cloths.

I also messaged a local guy who has an unopened original 1982 Huey Lewis "Picture This" album that hopefully I'll get.

I'm going to have to make some spending adjustments so I can fund this new madness. 

Yes man, happy and congrats!

Deals will be coming your way. Will be looking here for your finds.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Full Range said:

I thought  the world’s biggest record collection is in Brazil and owned by Zero Freitas 

At around 6 + million records 

Thought the same ......maybe the biggest collection in the usa ? who knows .....I already lose the overview with about 1.500 records sometimes ... imagine you have only 10.000 records and then 100.000, then X millions   smilie_denk_25.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

This might be a little too far-out for me tonight, I'll give it side one to find out. The artists in the 60s might have partaken more than in other times!

Played a few months ago for the first time and enjoyed it.

PXL-20201106-232711983.jpg

PXL-20201106-230826862.jpg

*Jumped the gun after several stanzas.... Might play the other one after this!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

This might be a little too far-out for me tonight, I'll give it side one to find out. The artists in the 60s might have partaken more than in other times!

Dang John, nice find...

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

PXL-20201106-232711983.jpg

Planned obsolescence is the ever faster proceeding planned transformation of natural resources, energy and human work force into junk.

• Like 3

Reminds me more of the Blues Brothers with vocals and guitar from late 60s rock!

**Think these two are the only Verve Records I have. They're fifty years old and the vinyl does not have any background noise, I could keep the pre @ 60 db instead of putting it down to 50 like I have to do sometimes.

The runout is silent!!! No pops or funny noises that sometime come if I don't get there in time. 

You Bast*rd record companies, these guys ay Verve solved it in the freakin' 1960s!!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2