Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

You GO wuzzer!  Great LP, now CRANK THAT THING!  Money isn't an object!  lol

@MicroMara  sounds great!  Might have to do some sooner than later!

Nice day today, swept the yard then fired up the grill and threw on the burgers.  Now I need burped then I'm feelin like some trouble.  Might just have to throw on the Roger Waters version!  Ack, in a stack somewhere...  Guess I'd better finish Peter Gabriel first!  lol

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I am going to complain about our weather.... and you all will say "Oh, you poor thing"

It's sunny and 65`F.... and the bloody wind is still blowing 20mph+... gusts to 35`

it's not that bad, if you are inside looking out....

that's a song or album?

a song from Motown

not exactly soul... neither was Bob Seeger, though

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

Went to a Tubes concert, stag.... I had a good time, so did the guy's date sitting next to me... I don't think he had as much fun as his date/wife and I...

Been there and done that a couple times when they were around.  You can relate I'm sure.  hahaha

This Gabriel album is KILLER and give it my double thumbs up fwiw!  :)

Hey WUZZER, ya see that???  Jump brother!  hahaha  

• Haha 5

Good evening / good morning my friends.   MAN, it has been busy around here!, but too much to comment on, but I too pass on congrats to Paul :emotion-46:

Weather was and will be summer like for a while here in New England where we had an 4.3 earthquake in my state this morning!  Nothing here in the western area other then 1.3 here, but I felt nothing.

Anyway, on to the music.   Tonight, dug out this wonderful remaster of a 1954 classic bought back last May (2019).  Interesting how the Martin Logans sound with a pure monophonic recording for the FIRST TIME.   Here is the cover art.IMG-3534.jpg

• Like 9

3 hours ago, grasshopper said:

I wanna say the group was MC5

Kick Out the Jams M F

anyone remember this?

Didn't realize they played there.

Lol, yes remember. Friend and I were in Tampa to see friends there in dorm and to see Cactus, Rare Earth and MC5 of course.

Spoke probably in more detail here way earlier. You keep them coming for me...lots of profanity back then by some. 

• Like 4

I have to say I was very impressed listening to The Wall in its entirety last night.  I have it on CD as well and listened to the CD immediately after listening to the vinyl.  There's just more depth in the vinyl.  Vocals and mid-bass instruments are what stood out to me the most.  The CD is really good.  The vinyl is fantastic. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

The helicopter  ---- did your neighbors come out of the house to see it?

around here, we get helicopters at tree top frequently, so it doesn't draw much attention.

I used to live a few blocks away from a major hospital that had a helipad.  Didn't take too long to get used to the frequent taking off and landing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1