Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

I've got a Blackberry Smoke LP that has an etching on a blank side also.

Did not know if YES would have pulled off something like it being etched and still plays music!

Know that sounds Great!

You running the LS & the Heresy together tonight?

* So everyone knows that speedy-dry is what you use when your pizza comes to you with a grease puddle on top of it.

Parmesan Cheese Baby!   Parmesan! 

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Heresy speakers replaced and planted on top of my LS

on your LaScala´s ? , How did you connected them on you amp ? Parallel  with the LaScala´s , or am I wrong ? Can I get a pic to see how you´ve done it ?

...and YES ....YES DE LUXE Edition 👍 👊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

😂  Nooooo, they're not in line they're just collecting dust.  Long story with the evil cat.  Pawed the front grill covers so I took them off.  Cat then decided to paw the bottom of the mid-horn instead and when she fell down went thru the bass speaker.  Saw where Fido had a pair of Crites bottoms he didn't use and picked those up.  Pulled both the old ones and put in the Crites.  NOT going on the floor again so they're up there to keep them safe.  Also have an old pair of KG-4's on the floor w/plastic bags on them she hasn't touched.  No room to put them down just yet and don't want to push my luck!  😂 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

😂  Nooooo, they're not in line they're just collecting dust.  Long story with the evil cat.  Pawed the front grill covers so I took them off.  Cat then decided to paw the bottom of the mid-horn instead and when she fell down went thru the bass speaker.  Saw where Fido had a pair of Crites bottoms he didn't use and picked those up.  Pulled both the old ones and put in the Crites.  NOT going on the floor again so they're up there to keep them safe.  Also have an old pair of KG-4's on the floor w/plastic bags on them she hasn't touched.  No room to put them down just yet and don't want to push my luck!  😂 

I don't get it.  Is the cat still alive?

• Haha 2