Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

I can’t remember if this was the first Frank Zappa / Mothers Album I purchase or Chunga’s Revenge ( I loved the track Twenty Small Cigars ) I think it was the later 

Anyway on with this album 

It boasts a full musical story on the whole of side 1 called Billy The Mountain 

Artist - The Mothers  ( Frank Zappa with Flo & Eddy ) 

Title - Just Another Band From LA 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/The-Mothers-Just-Another-Band-From-LA/release/5167340

EB4-D0681-7-B23-4-B87-96-CC-7763-F619-AB

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Full Range said:

I can’t remember if this was the first Frank Zappa / Mothers Album I purchase or Chunga’s Revenge ( I loved the track Twenty Small Cigars ) I think it was the later 

Anyway on with this album 

It boasts a full musical story on the whole of side 1 called Billy The Mountain 

Artist - The Mothers  ( Frank Zappa with Flo & Eddy ) 

Title - Just Another Band From LA 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/The-Mothers-Just-Another-Band-From-LA/release/5167340

EB4-D0681-7-B23-4-B87-96-CC-7763-F619-AB

• Like 4

Pat Metheney famouse " Watercolors " 1977 , ECM Label , a must have for you @Full Range  it´s like Al Di Meola Project " soaring through a dream "

No Youtube demos available...

Pat Metheney:  on 12 Strings Guitar, 15 Strings Harp Guitar

Lyle Mays Piano

Eberhard Weber: Bass

Dan Gottlieb :  Drums

pat.thumb.jpg.3eb380b8ccaf0b4e8b478db400485c0c.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Full Range said:

@MicroMara

Found The track Lakes from another release 

not the same musical interpretation  LOL , order the lp " watercolors " you can trust me , it´s brilliant, even the recording quality is high level ECM standart, like all other productions

• Like 1

Chillin here after some footie earlier.  Gonna get mah groove on!  Unzippin a few more.

Fleetwood Mac from 1997.  Sounds great even though it's a live album.  

IMG-20201204-181810479.jpg

Peter Green and Fleetwood Mac?  Who the heck was he?  Just the guy who started Fleetwood Mac.  I picked this teaser limited edition Black Friday RSD EP up just for giggles and the fact I wanted a taste of what's coming down the road SOON.  Green passed in his sleep last summer in the UK and the upcoming LP is a tribute to him.  Release date is 4-30.  Guns?  Seriously?  Find out for yourself and nope I'm not selling albums but ya do some research, check out youtube and finger it allll out yourself.  This EP is FANTASTIC!  Here's a link w/more info: https://mfaf.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=73073  Not affiliated in ANY way just don't want ya to miss out on some fantastic tunes!  Yea, it's THAT good!  Ahhhhmazing actually!

IMG-20201205-165325919.jpg

I'll help ya just a bit!  hahaha  BOOM!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1