Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

44 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

Well, I decided against listening to the Bay City Rollers vinyl that I just got.  There's just something cool about having an original record that's never been opened or played. 

Good idea 💡 

Nudge - Nudge Wink 😉 Wink 😉 Say no more 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Chillin here after some footie earlier.  Gonna get mah groove on!  Unzippin a few more.

Fleetwood Mac from 1997.  Sounds great even though it's a live album.  

IMG-20201204-181810479.jpg

Peter Green and Fleetwood Mac?  Who the heck was he?  Just the guy who started Fleetwood Mac.  I picked this teaser limited edition Black Friday RSD EP up just for giggles and the fact I wanted a taste of what's coming down the road SOON.  Green passed in his sleep last summer in the UK and the upcoming LP is a tribute to him.  Release date is 4-30.  Guns?  Seriously?  Find out for yourself and nope I'm not selling albums but ya do some research, check out youtube and finger it allll out yourself.  This EP is FANTASTIC!  Here's a link w/more info: https://mfaf.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=73073  Not affiliated in ANY way just don't want ya to miss out on some fantastic tunes!  Yea, it's THAT good!  Ahhhhmazing actually!

IMG-20201205-165325919.jpg

I'll help ya just a bit!  hahaha  BOOM!

the dance is great sounding album

on cd... how's the vinyl sound ?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

the dance is great sounding album

on cd... how's the vinyl sound ?

Sounds just like you'd expect it to sound compared to the CD.  No sterile CD sound yet clean and full of body. The occasional cheers, whistles, etc are a bit distracting at times cause they pop right out there. Overall, it sounds great.  About time they put it on vinyl for us!  :)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Chillin here after some footie earlier.  Gonna get mah groove on!  Unzippin a few more.

Fleetwood Mac from 1997.  Sounds great even though it's a live album.  

Peter Green and Fleetwood Mac?  Who the heck was he?  Just the guy who started Fleetwood Mac.  I picked this teaser limited edition Black Friday RSD EP up just for giggles and the fact I wanted a taste of what's coming down the road SOON.  Green passed in his sleep last summer in the UK and the upcoming LP is a tribute to him.  Release date is 4-30.  Guns?  Seriously?  Find out for yourself and nope I'm not selling albums but ya do some research, check out youtube and finger it allll out yourself.  This EP is FANTASTIC!  Here's a link w/more info: https://mfaf.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=73073  Not affiliated in ANY way just don't want ya to miss out on some fantastic tunes!  Yea, it's THAT good!  Ahhhhmazing actually!

I'll help ya just a bit!  hahaha  BOOM!

DANG!! I want!

Had two of his in the motherlode but they had seen better days...

Until years later I thought the Green Manalishi was a Judas Priest song. That's just where I was musically and how I first heard it.

I'll emulate @richieb :wink: Kirk was never a looker but damn the years weren't nice!

Billy singing the way he does changes the feel of the song, but all those guitarists on that stage.....

KD! I first I saw & heard of him on a Crossroads broadcast a while back when it was like he just grew a foot quickly and wasn't comfortable or coordinated in his own skin yet. But he could/can freegin' make a guitar sing!

Not a bad price for the set even realizing shipping will be added from that place.

*Great playlist DJ!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Thanks 2

Nice tunes that you put up too @MicroMara  Those were all bigtime when I was listening back in the early 80s.

Makes me sad that I did not make the time to go and see Marvin when he came through here a few times. He could reach right in & grab my heart with his music.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

DANG!! I want!

Had two of his in the motherlode but they had seen better days...

Until years later I thought the Green Manalishi was a Judas Priest song. That's just where I was musically and how I first heard it.

I'll emulate @richieb :wink: Kirk was never a looker but damn the years weren't nice!

Prepare for Carl backlash. He’s very sensitive with comments on men’s looks. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Who is we?  And why?  I'm not planning on dying anytime soon.  Of course, you never know.  Asking for a friend of course, is there any significance to a 3 year timeline?

:lol: Hi, OT king! Not falling for it, haven't in a while. It's not political.... well you did pass grade school history, right? I'm not getting younger and have been told two conditions would have me in the dirt last year for one and 2009 for the first. After you catch the context his rock tastes go further back than mine... just saying! One day you're on top of the world, one day you're under six feet.             *Waiting for the price to come down after its released here in the USA.

Edited by JohnJ
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just soooo much love in here!  I unzipped this one just for you guys.  Perhaps soothe the inner-beast a bit.  Norah Jones "Playdate" might work for you guys!  It's a RSD collaboration w/Mavis Staples, Rodrigo Armante and Tariona Tank Ball.  Works for me but prolly not for you guys.  😂  ✌️

IMG-20201206-203055409.jpg

• Like 4